1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fight 4 Gold XBL 1year membership

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by EvenPit, Jan 2, 2013.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Sorry about that I didn't even take into account your zone. Whatever you guys decide to do is fine the winner will still get the prize, whet they do with the code is completely up to them. By some miracle I win ill give you the prize Kingo lol.

Now that means theres currently only 6 participating so it'll go faster, because I know yall are busy.

2. Gear Wolfen

Gear Wolfen Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    Are there any slots left for that xbl 7 man tomorow i would like to take part

3. EvenPit

Ohh nope I thought I was "kicked, removed, and blocked" Sorry.

4. Gear Wolfen

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen

5. Gear Wolfen

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    Ooooh yeah thats right i Android you friended for a while and. You were cool until i invited you to a room, in which after a few wins you started the agging my char. All good though if youre talking about keeping salt to a minimum im assuming because you plan to being just ass much to Android asshol with. The entrants as you were with me. Meh whatevz

6. EvenPit

I barely understood what you just wrote up there.

7. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

Ok, so...ill be on at 11:00. Let me know what's up!

8. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

son of a bitch

leftylizard likes this.
  9. Gear Wolfen

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    Sorry about that just getting used to this tablet all that i was saying is i did all that because you were being An asshole by t bagging my char in a Room i invited you to. Kinda like ur being An asshole now by quoting me and making our private disagreement a now public matter but meh watevs if thats the kinda guy you are then this is just the kind of reassurance i need to stand behind my decision to continue ignoring you and not forget who you are this time haha.

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Wolfen, i'm pretty sure you made that post in a public forum. EvenPit quoting it was just a pesponse to your public post lol.

11. EvenPit

Ok GT I will send you an invite 5 minutes b4 kickoff
    Whats wrong Tricky you wont be there? :(

12. Gear Wolfen

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    Feck. I do mean to be rude, but please be absolutely certain of what it is you are talking about be for you interfere in the matters of others. It you check pits first reply to my inquiry regarding an open slot for his tourney there is a small bit of a message i sent him to xbl that the put in quotations. The did that to be snarky and mean even though the entire reason i said and did what i did is because the displayed unsavory game etiquette towards me unprovoked i understand the is your friend and i apologize f this came off ass rude but i really dont like when ppl try to make me appear the fool without having all the facts

13. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I won't be able to get a hold of the TV. Family wants to watch the golden globes :(. Also GT still whips me up something good.

14. EvenPit

Ah damnit, ok well if it makes you feel any better I will fight in your spirit, because winning my own tournament and taking my prize is just jelly. But now the numbers are uneven so if yall know anyone who wants to fight just refer them I guess. If not, it's gonna be a very fast room, like 20 minutes fast :(

Tricky likes this.
  15. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Has this been concluded? Sounds like an excellent prize!

16. EvenPit

Yeah its over for now GT killed all of us and took our souls with em.