1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh's string evade frames

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Combolammas, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I decided to help Tricky out a bit by going through Goh's numerous strings and testing what sort of advantage the opponent has after evading them.
    e.g. if a string has 2 hits how the framesituation is if you block the first and evade the second. Or for 3 hits how it looks is you block 2 first and evade the third.

Here's the results:

46P+K,P +3

P,P +6
    P,K~4 +6

P,K +8

46P+K,P,P +10

3PP +11

4P,P +17

P,K,P +18

46P+K,P,6P +19

3K,P +21

Extra notes:

- 46P+K,P duck under last hit +22
    - 46P+K,P,P duck under last hit +23

- P,K duck under last hit +29
    - P,K,P duck under last hit +32

- 3P,P duck under last hit +28
    - 4P,P duck under last hit +30

Duck under values are just counted from command list.

- 46P+K,P,6P if you block first, evade second towards Goh's front then the last hit will CH you for pressing buttons. This does not happen if you evade towards Goh's back.
    - The above never happens with 46P+K,P,P
    - 46P+K,P,P+G will interrupt at least 12f jabs after evading the second hit (didn't try 11f jabs). You can still use moves that crouch or jump on their early start-up frames. You can also CD the catch-throw after the successful evade strangely enough.

- I tried 46P+K,P,6P; 46P+K,P,P; 4P,P and P,K,P on hit since the last hits aren't guaranteed and was surprised to find out that the framesituation is actually exactly the same.

G0d3L, pana, no_w_h_ere and 4 others like this.
  2. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Thanks ! I guess I'll be more careful with my beloved 3KP ^^"
    About P K same result with PK4 ?

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

omg those are all the strings goh has? And huge thanks for the help.

4. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Oh, damn. Forgot P,K~4. I'll try it out now.
    EDIT: Added P,K~4.
    And yes, that really is all the strings Goh has.