1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's combos thread

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Sozos, Aug 20, 2012.

1. partyboy32

partyboy32 Active Member

XBL:
    PARTY BOY247 69
    wall combo camlot inspired idea ...ive tested these over n overhere they are ....bokutai.. p+k 33 p+g near wall..... (p+g)p+k+g...off the wall ect. 45k+g then 5kp4k string (66) dash dash.. 9 kk 113 damage

then this one allows teck roll grab...same setup diferent of the wall combo....starting from 45k+g into pp4pk string n its 101 damage if they teck roll u can grab them or 3 k n get + 8 or 9 ....

or for 111 damage same setup starting at 45 k+g then 4k+g..then..p ...9kk or pk for
    104 damage n tech roll position
    plz keep n mind theres alot more to explored with this . n i no alot more,but i just thought i would just list a few.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    @sozos, on page 2 you have CH P+K on side-turned combos.

Emphasis is on mixups and opponents who you know are really good at stagger recovery. The WS P+K combo that is posted in the bottom is impossible to stagger out of (tested on fastest). Feel free to test to make sure there's no mistakes.

ST P+K > 466P+K > ST combo - Jacky damage, jelly?
    ST P+K > 3K+G > Combo of choice - 50% + damage.
    ST P+K > 3k > PP4P - 78dmg, +4, backturned side pressure.
    ST P+K > 3k > PK2 - 77dmg, bokutai side pressure.
    ST P+K > WS P+K > BT P+K - 84dmg estimation, +6, backturned non-side pressure.

Closed Stance evade to opponent back ST P+K > 44KK - 64 dmg, +8, opponent is backturned. If opponent holds guard, he can be back thrown. This is the most gimmicky option, but tremendous Jacky damage.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Sozos likes this.
  3. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Something I've watched long time ago and recently doing some testing:

ST 3K counter > dash (long one) > 46K+G > dash (small one) > 7K > 6K+G > WSP+K, P
    Works on sarah and I guess others (must be light and huge hit bow) but not on van for exemple.

Pretty combo. Good damage.
    Sorry if already discussed earlier on this page.
    On other char I go for 33P+K > P > P+K ... classic combo because the 46K+G bound doesn't work form 3K ST CH.

The problem is now to have 3K ST CH oppotunities... :oops:

4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Yeah it's a known combo, scrub, it works even after 33P+K CH on lightweight, including Pai herself.

A combo I saw on Aoi :

3K+G > dash > P > 46K+G > 33P+K > WS P+KP 82 DMG

The hardest part is the to connect the P to make it 12fr so that 46K+G can bound.

Sozos likes this.
  5. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    I was just messing around in dojo, then I looked through the entirety of this awesome thread and didn't see this combo (I double checked Sozos and Kingo's posts, but my bad if I missed it).

vs Eileen in Open Stance: [2][3][P]+[K](CH) > [P] > [4][6][K]+[G] > [6][K]+[G] > [P] > [P]+[K] > [4][K]+[G] 92 damage.

Chibitox and Sozos like this.
  6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    1)[2_][3][P][+][K] > [P] > [4][6][K][+][G] > [3][K][+][G] > WS[P][+][K][P] 91 dmg both stances

2)[3][K][+][G] > dash crouch [6][K][+][G] > [6_][P] > [P][+][K] > [4][K][+][G] 75dmg NH - 86 dmg CH both stances ( 0:27 of video,low throw meaty in no timing -exact tech roll ) * with boku[P][+][K] in NH it does 95dmg and 105 dmg in CH

3)[3][K][+][G] > dash crouch( i do [3][3][G] to get it easier) [6][K][P][4][K] > 1fk [6][K][+][G]( [6][6][G][6][K][+][G] thats how i buffer it) > [6_][P] > [P][+][K] > [4][K][+][G] 83dmg NH - 94dmg CH closed stance * with boku[P][+][K] in NH it does 103 dmg and 113 dmg in CH ( that combo is hard as hell, not consistent, requires strict timing to get the 1fk [6][K][+][G] ).

*all combos tested against aoi ( it might work to eileen and blaze as well, i have to check it tho )

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    NightAntilli, steelbaz and Shinobi like this.
  7. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    I knew about the 2nd one, but the others I wasn't aware of. Really interested in the 3rd one, I will practice this, thanx 4 post!

Sozos likes this.
  8. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    [3][K][+][G] > dash [1][P] > 1FK[P] > [P][+][K] > WS[P][+][K][P] 74 damage NH - 85 damage CH ( both stances, against SLW, Aoi and Vanessa ).

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  9. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Wall behind back 3P+G, WS K can setup wallcombos.

I've done 3PP6P, 6K+G, WS P+K,P after. Correct spacing allows for a 46K+G in the beginning. I didn't try what happens if they don't even try to turn around and get hit from the back.

10. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Yes it can but it isnt guaranteed though because the enemy will still be able to turn around and block. 9kk is free from that set up anything pai has that is 15 frames or more can be blocked after 3P+G from that position and wsK is 15 frames. It is still a nifty thing to use though if the person can't react to things defensively very well

11. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

It guarantees 16f moves. Perfectly buffered WS K is 16f. It does however have a slight problem in that they can crouch to lower the float and probably not hit the wall. Still worth trying if they don't do tat.

12. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

If you do a reversal that leaves the opponent aligned correctly with the wall, you can follow it up with 6P+K,P for a sidewall stun into a guaranteed 466P+K sidecrumple.

Reversal, 6P+K,P (W), 466P+K, 46K+G, 7K, 6K+G, WS P+K,P does 143 damage.

13. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Looking at the combolist a bit, just stuff that I noticed.

Why are
    46P+K, 3PK~2, 9KK and
    46P+K, 2_3P+K, 9KK
    listed there when they only work on LW and SLW and there universal combo deals more damage? I can understand dash 9KK since it's something you can do at any range, even when jabs no longer reaching.

46P+K, 6KP4K into whatever works on Jeff if you hit it close enough. Might work on other chars as well.
    46P+K, 6KPK works on Taka both stances if you hit it close enough.

I didn't see mention of
    CH K, P, 6KP4K... in the list. I dunno who all it works on but I know it lands on Goh.

Why are there 7 different combos listed from CH 66P+K on Taka :D

I'm not entirely sure if Bokutai P+K should have 33P+G combos listed there. It's not a true combo and it's escapable at both the throw and the stagger.

The sidecrumple table does not have
    sidecrumple, 46K+G, dash 7K, (1fk) 6K+G, WS P+K,P

I'm also not sure if it's sensible to clutter the list up with all the possible follow-ups to 6KP4K at every point. Maybe it is, I dunno what to do about that anyway. I noticed some of them didn't have 66K+G listed. There's also dash 466P+K which does the same damage and gives you 4P like oki except you're closer to them and it does more than 4P.

EDIT: Oh, the damage is wrong on 46P+K, 2_3P+K, 9KK. It's 62 so it actually is better. Also, it works on Vanessa. Didn't try that other one.
    3K+G, dash 1P, P, P+K, WS P+K,P is also missing from the list.

EDIT2: I don't think the list has a single P, PPKK or P, PP4PK combo listed.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  14. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

vs Vanessa

K, 6_P, 2_3P+K, 6_P,K does 64 on RCH both stances. This ONLY works on RCH, it does not work on normal hit.

K, 6_P, 6KPK does 64 NH and 69 RCH, closed stance only.

EDIT: vs Goh starting from closed stance 3K+G, CD 6KP4K, 1fk 6K+G, WS P+K,P for 81 dmg. Didn't check if this was alreado known. 6K+G always whiffs when starting from open.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  15. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I was messing around in the dojo with pai and i found this combo that isn't listed in the combo section:

vs Eileen
    [1][P] > [P] > [4][6][K][+][G] > [6][K][+][G] > [P] > [P][+][K] > [4][6][6][P][+][K] or [4][K][+][G]

It does 82dmg. The most damaging combo vs Eileen listed in the combo section is pretty much the same but the finisher is while rising [K] and does 2 points less of damage.
    If the combo was already posted in the topic erase this one, but at least update the combo section please :D

Also I find really hard to float Eileen in closed stance (after launcher). Seems like you have to delay the punch before [P][+][K] but I'm not sure what can help with the timing.

oneida likes this.
  16. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Talk to sozos about it he is the guy now not me. He is the also the better pai player in general too so he might know more about that combo than you do. I don't play much nowadays