1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Fugassami is also a player who I've never seen ducking, win or lose. I'm guessing that there's connection issues there too.

2. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

I don't know. Who is it? Best of EU?

3. 00000000

00000000 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZeroLovesDnB
    Sad Jacky player "StylishDante9371" sends me hate mail after he fails to demote me. Two things: I haven't come across many ugly VF players and I wasn't aware that Vanessa could be scrubby. Especially coming from Jacky "Easy mode" Bryant.
    [​IMG]

4. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    sorry, but spammy Jacky players have NO room to talk when it comes to scrubbing it up, lol

5. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

LOL. I messaged him the same thing he wrote and he said " your blocked loser never get back on Virtua Fighter 5 FS scrub" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Everybody troll that guy with the same message

00000000 and DomAug like this.
  6. CarolinaPanther

CarolinaPanther Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Nomas_Tomas
    It's possible he's just angry 'cause he put too much salt on his spam sandwich, or he didn't meet his daily Somersault Kick quota for the day.

00000000, BlackGeneral and ToyDingo like this.
  7. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    when he's calling players like you or ZeroLovesDnB scrubs, he mad. he very mad.

8. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez

every character can be scrubby, not just jacky =\

9. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Yeah, but scrubby Jackys can be dangerous with lag. :D

10. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    thats true lol

11. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    bgs VaneKBM. lag warrior. zzzzzzzzzz

BlackGeneral likes this.
  12. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

BGs to everyone, for not being on when I wanted to play. Ended up doing some stupid challenge mode thing on the single player part. Lameness.

13. JinKs81

JinKs81 Well-Known Member

lol well, we had couple fights.

14. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Yeah but it's no fun when I get my ass kicked!

15. JinKs81

That is probably how I felt when I fought your brother.

16. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Hey JinKs. Didn't want to avoid you yesterday, but you had zero bars for some reason. Maybe some other time, because I know that we've had better connections before.

17. JinKs81

Hey, I have been getting zero bars a lot lately. Many people do that so I am not bothered.

18. CarolinaPanther

CarolinaPanther Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Nomas_Tomas
    Do what I do - blame Sony/Sega for not getting their crap together and trying to fix this game. I'm pretty sure it was better when it first came out.

Valakrie likes this.
  19. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    You know what I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago. I remember around the time when the game was first released (and for the first month or so), I experienced no disconnects in rooms and it seriously felt as though it was more consistent overall.

20. Libertine

Lag was exceptionally bad today. It may have had something to do with me getting demoted by a scrub Jacky player, but maybe not. At least I pwned this other scrub Jacky player, StylishDante. He messaged me to stop playing online because I was a scrub. We had a bit of back and forth, and before long he was kind enough to block me. So anybody who thinks the guy's a jerk, there's evidence that he can be nice when he tries.

00000000 and Valakrie like this.