1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Room Tournaments Live

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by EvenPit, Dec 15, 2012.

1. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Last week's matches are up.

KADAJ757 and Craigbot like this.
  2. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    These videos are great, thanks for uploading them DgtlSamurai.

3. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    You're welcome.

4. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Man I love looking back at my old match-ups,makes me feel I've improved since then thanks again man, and I wanted to ask you if it was ok if I feature your channel on my twitter page. Thats If it's ok with you.

DigitlSamurai and Craigbot like this.
  5. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Yes, that's fine. As long as you credit me and I don't have to have Twitter.

Here's last week's tournament.

I still plan to host a tourney this week, but I've only gotten one response about what day would be best. If I don't get any more responses in a couple days I'll schedule it for Saturday at 9:00PM Eastern.

EvenPit, KADAJ757 and Craigbot like this.
  6. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Fun watching your video man! Keep them coming

Craigbot and DigitlSamurai like this.
  7. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757

Craigbot likes this.
  8. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    Is there a tournament set up like this for Ps3?

9. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    As always, this is some good stuff. All that work really pays off in the end. Thanks DgtlSamurai!

10. EvenPit

11. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone.

Craigbot likes this.
  12. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Some fantastic Aoi play at the start of that clip above, with some interesting outfits as well I don't usually see (trousers, alice-band etc.), good stuff.

Craigbot likes this.
  13. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    If you're interested in joining an event, let me know. It's good to get new and different people in the mix and see how you do against others.

DigitlSamurai likes this.
  14. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Here is this week's tournament. I had to split it into two parts because the original version cut off at 43:09.

I also uploaded the matches from after the tournament.

Craigbot and EvenPit like this.
  15. EvenPit

Yall know I can't stay away for too long, I shall return shortly crazy monkey stuff Im working on.

Craigbot likes this.
  16. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Yes, I've experienced the crazy monkey stuff first hand. Good stuff, you had me tripping for a bit :confused:. I'll have to get ready for you, next time ;).

17. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Good stuff as always, Dgtl. Thanks! :)

18. EvenPit

Ok guys I KNOW yall all been slacking off lately havent been playing VF a lot definitely no training going on either, but it time to get whipped back into shape! We cant forget why we fight or we'll end up playing.. dare I say it .......

165843_381678075232205_2071726671_n.jpg

:eek:
    I went to GameStop a few dasy ago and almos brought this jazz, BUT nevertheless I didn't do it and I am trying now to focus on VF again whenever the circuit rolls around we are gonna wreck shit, but to do that we need to practice more! (Like everyday more)
    well anyways thats all I got i got may mike back so I can talk to you guys again. No more awkward "GhostPit" lol.
    NO MORE BREAKS ha ha ha

19. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    I was out sick last week, so there was no event :(. But I'm back and we're getting into another event tomorrow :). Don't worry EvenPit, we haven't lost our edge in VF. How could we slack off, when there's so much good players around, like yourself ;)? I look forward to hearing GhostPit's voice :D.

20. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    You played a good match on Monday, VFHayato. I don't see much Gohs, but the experience is good. I'm actually going to learn him myself, I see he has some great potential.

VFhayato likes this.