1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Akira Command List

Discussion in 'Akira' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Akira Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Akira
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | -4 on Guard
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | Float property of move is increased
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | Evasive ability of move is increased
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | +2 on Hit, +5 on Counter
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | -13 on Guard
    O | (Back Turned) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | 27 frames, -1 on Guard, +1 on Hit
    O | (Kuzushi) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | +3 on Guard

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. Atb

Atb Member

I was playing my mate online who likes to whore out /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and everytime I tried to side dodge the second hit I would still get knocked down.

I'll double check this again later

3. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    If you press a button the second part will track and hit you. The move is really slow though, So i would suggest just ducking under it if you see it coming.

4. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

Talking about Suisou, if the first P+K is CH, will the second one connect for sure?
    I don't get why the command list doesn't mention the frames for the second P+K, as well for the other two options after the Sankeitourei...

5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I believe the second hit is guaranteed if the first P+K hit on CH.

As for the frame data, they were not available in Japanese sources and basically pretty close to impossible to figure out :p

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Second /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is guaranteed if first /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is CH as long as you don't use delay in-between. Therefore you can not hit-check the first part.

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Execution times for any continuation attack is essentially meaningless as it can't be applied in any practical way.

Execution times for leading, or stand-alone, attacks can be used to determine if something is guaranteed, or what will beat an attack from the opponent from certain advantages.

You cannot use the Execution time for a continuation attack in the same way. Also, continuation attacks often allow for some amount of delay, even if a few frames, essentially making their real execution time variable.

8. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

Hopping Punch (desc P) is not down on hit.

9. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks, move list updated. If anyone know the exact frame advantage/disadvantage for the move on normal hit, let us know.

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

His sabaki from his Teirou Kanpo stance works on mid knee class attacks, doesn't mention that in the command list.

I was gonna test if it works on high knee attacks too but couldn't figure out how to test that on my own.

11. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Confirmed this with Feck as I helped test this out. It sabaki's Akira's knee. Will test vs other characters.

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks Feck and AkiraZero - on vacation, so I cannot make a double check before editing the command list, so when you can check high knee that would be great.

Do anyone know if the move sabaki's knee in version B (PS3)? It is one of the moves that was not changed in version C.

13. Feck

I'll see if AkiraZero can check high knees with me next time we play. Bet it's just mid knees though, we also tried mid kicks and it didn't sabaki those.

I'm not able to test if it sabaki's mid knees in Ver B, don't have my PS3 copy anymore [​IMG]

14. Feck

The move also Sabaki's high knee class attacks [​IMG]

Tested it out with AkiraZero tonight, we used Brads [K] from phasing turn to test it. That was the only high knee class attack I could find.

15. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Teirou Kanpo Sabaki updated to include both Mid Knee (KN) and High Knee (KN) class.

16. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    For reference: vane's OS p,k is a high knee (i'm mentioning it because it's very easy to input compared to other, obscure high knee moves).

17. Feck

Wish i'd have knew that when me and AZ tested it, was quite difficult with that move of Brad's [​IMG]

18. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

not really, it only took us 2 or 3 times to get the right timing XD