1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFR TeamVF3tb vs TeamVF4 10on10

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jul 16, 2005.

By Myke on Jul 16, 2005 at 12:40 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [​IMG]
    VFR Team VF3tb vs Team VF4 10on10 Battle

Japan, Sunday,17th July 2005, VFR will host a battle of epic proportions. It's the Old School versus the New School in the VFR Team VF3tb vs Team VF4 10-on-10 Battle!

Who's going to win?

Read on for team lineups and player profiles!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Myke
      Myke
      <u>TEAM VF3tb</u>

Chibita (LI)
      He will probably debut as the taishou, has to perform and beat several people.

S.O.S (SA)
      He has a long career, everyone in his neighborhood is praying that his DC has a high hit rate.

Edo (KA)
      He is a player that makes things into reality, if he can't win a match then it's really bad.

Armadillo Otouto (LI)
      He doesn't believe in his own play? No, no, if he wins it will depend on the situation!

Mask Do Hijitetsu (JA)
      White? Black? He is probably the key player on the tb team but that's if he can do it!

Kouryuu (LA)
      He showed his skills during the tb era, can he revive those skills once again?

Game Center Arashi (JA)
      He's the #1 vf4 player in this group, I want to think he will do well.

Teppei (AK)
      At the BT cup, his name became known from the Akira team, will he show us how he is the guaranteed damage king?

Homestay Akira (AK)
      He is the player that shows what a veteran is like. No matter where the tournament, he is there.

The Gorilla (AO)
      Reknown for his strength in tb, however, his contribution as a team player is unknown!?
    2. Myke
      Myke
      <u>TEAM VF4</u>

Fuudo (LI)
      Is this hard for the opponent? You won't get to me!

8 (WO)
      Right now, the No.1 Wolf player and known for a reverse 5 win streak. Will he be successful in every cup this year?

Koedo (KA)
      From the last BT cup and SBO in May '05, where he gained the rank Genbu, he may be really elite now.

Jinzou Ningen (LA)
      With a style like Kouryuu, many will be watching from his home. Has he made allies in the big city?

KING (PA)
      Achieving 2nd place at KS3, this is his kansai debut! Will we see that movement again?

Reorau (KA)
      He's from kyuushuu, but after having moved to Tokyo, has he become stronger as promised?

Senningiri (KA)
      You know that name, even now, he puts in more effort. Will something amazing happen?

Anaguma (JA)
      Steady, solid but sometimes too bold and daring. Will he get through 2 or 3 people?

Umecchi (KA)
      The teenage junkie of local expection, with long experience as tsuwamono, how far can he go?

Itabashi Zangief (SH)
      Ranked TenTei, the highest ranked playing manager and the point that doesn't necessarily need any command!?
    3. nou
      nou
      I'm going for the VF3tb team what about you guys/gals(?)
    4. Myke
      Myke
      WINNER: Team VF3tb

MVP: Edo (KA)
      Defeated 6 opponents (Itabashi Zangief, 8, Koedo, Reorao, Jinzou Ningen and Umecchi)
    5. hananokeiji
      hananokeiji
      I am kinda surprised that Inocchi (oni akira?!), tsuchikumo didnt show up on the list... and the new school... hmmmm... no akira players?!?!?!
    6. DragonCop
      DragonCop
      Why is Aoi Umenokouji in Virtua Fighter 4?Why is Taka-Arashi not in Virtua Fighter 4? They should fix those those two problems by placing Taka-Arashi in Virtua Fighter 5 along with Aoi Umenokouji in the game. The more, the merrier.
    7. Jerky
      Jerky
      I know that all sounds great in theory, but you must think about how this will affect gameplay. Taka just doesn't cut it when it comes to vf4's system.
    8. Oushin
      Oushin
      hmm...how'd Chibita do, and how do you (anyone) think he compares to his competition?
      Just a question, I apologize if it's stupid /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    9. MADrox
      MADrox
      dont think we can say that. I think he would be more nimble than Goe (if thats believalbe).
      but can you elaborate on that? i'm very curious as to why you would downgrade my bory /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
      i'd just like to see what you mean by that.

hurt-stino
    10. GLC
      GLC
      #130353 - 05:16 26/07/2005

*sigh*