1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 3 on psn or xboxlive?

Discussion in 'Console' started by VirtuaFriend, Dec 28, 2013.

1. VirtuaFriend

VirtuaFriend New Member

Just wondering has anybody heard anything or how likely are we to see vf3 on console again? After playing vf2 on psn I am just dying to play it and have been thinking about getting a dreamcast and stick just for the purpose. But that will be a lot of work.

So what are the odds or do you think I should just get the dreamcast?

2. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Email the company, see what they say. I suppose these days, some kind of social media campaign could jolt them into action. The question is: do SEGA wanna get paid?

3. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

Dreamcasts are pretty cheap these days... I suggest at least buying one... How you get the game is another story altogether...

It would be kind of good to see VF3TB on a newer console... But then again, I was apart of the collective who wanted VF4: Final Tuned to be released on console since it was released on arcades (that's probably still waiting)...

Dark Nova Void likes this.
  4. Don't ever post something with such a misleading thread title ever again, as I just got super excited for no reason.