What is EVO?

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, May 28, 2013.

• by Myke, May 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This video by SHIFT, titled What is Evo?, explores the people, passion and hype that make up the Evolution Championship series, and in a broader sense, the Fighting Game Community. At 6:56 you'll get a brief glimpse at some of our very own VFers who participated at the SEGA run tournament at Evo 2012!

what-is-evo.jpg
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, May 28, 2013.

1. cobratron
    I saw this last night and was gonna post it here this morning. I'm pretty sure this was filmed during the GT vs Aopai off stream match. Not too many people were watching it except for the people you see in the picture above. There was a stream match going on next to them that had a bigger crowd around. Anyways that match was awesome to watch and was an early sign of GT becoming the JP killer he is today!
  2. Tricky
    Is that aopai smirking?
  3. Ash_Kaiser
    A quarter of my face appeared in that video for all of a split second. I'll be sure not to let the fame change me.
    Cozby likes this.
  4. Tricky
    Talis is really the star in this one. That epic fist pump and face.
    Plague, PineTree, Blackula and 3 others like this.
  5. Myke
    Love these kind of moments!

Which reminds me, did Level|Up take any official photos during the SEGA Cup? I know there were plenty of photos taken by participants but don't think I ever came across an official album?
  6. PineTree
    This is really cool.

Seeing myself in the pic and the video makes me want to start playing VF again.
  7. Shidosha
    truely the one moment in my entire life that I wish i wasn't doing commentary :( im glad someone captured this moment tho :D