Yo! Videogames featuring VF5FS

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 21, 2017.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Chief_Flash
    i am trying to get in contact with Maximilian Dood to see if he's really interested in playing FS. i want to teach him some things to maybe increase his curiosity :holla:
  2. Shag
    Max plays a plethora of other fighting games on his stream. His stream is dedicated to the casual FGC crowd. I think he has the most subscriptions then any other FGC related stream.

With that being said, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  3. SNAKE BOSS
    Yea I have tried having a ft10 match for vf5fs with him on his stream last year to get more people into vf. But there was no response. Then again he does not read all the msg he gets because he gets a lot probably. You can still try though and maybe something will happen.
  4. LegendaryHero90
    A game with 3 buttons, 6-7 frames of input buffer window, and <20 characters is too hard. Yet games that have 1 frame links, 50+ characters, or insanely long strings/infinite combos are more popular?

A game with a tutorial mode and practice mode that tells you you're character's frame data is hard to learn.Yet games without a tutorial and games that have you RESEARCH your own frame data is played more often?!

waht...?
    oneida likes this.