What was the email address?
i will keep following up and get my answer, but right now im gonna wait till Wednesday for a response before contacting them again, i guess that would be the way forward?
in the meantime, im going to probably write up a transcript of what to do if we have to do a petition or a go-fund-me set up. Maybe even both, just depends what people will want and what sega say they would rather?
Lets get Virtua Fighter back into relevancy!
Separate names with a comma.