1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

06/07/02 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Enkindu, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Match 1 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei: Enk 3 - Jedi_Fei 0
    Match 2 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei: Enk 3 - Jedi_Fei 1
    Match 3 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei: Enk 2 - Jedi_Fei 3
    Match 4 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei: Enk 3 - Jedi_Fei 0

"Even with my loss you haven't got a prayer." Jedi_Fei got owned.com. The first 3 matches I was using Lei Fei for the first time ever! I switched to Kage, after I lost, and I preceeded to kick Jedi_Fei's ass by beating him with one excellent round, and 2 near excellents turning him into a blabbering psychophant. Then I got 1st on time trial, beating my original time. Goooo me!! Of course since there wasn't any money on the line I wasn't playing my hardest, but we all have our excuses. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

-Enk

2. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

LOL, for one Jedi plays on Ver. C which is a bit different if you don't know already. For the second funny little fact He was playing with a faulty punch button. It's really unfortunate you don't get out much you piece of shit. I'd love to OWN you. But oh well everybody has there weaknesses, yours is being a chicken, yeah I called you a chicken. You go play MVC2 and CVS2. Don't ever think your hardcore either, Jedi would beat you like you beat on your, "you know what" while looking at a SHAQ pinup. peace.

3. Enkindu

"A true champion can win under any circumstances." Jedi_fei is not a champion and neither are you, but you know who is: D.

You ACTUALY mean to tell me that he's use to having p+k, p+k+g, k+g, and p+g all so conveniently placed by default on the L & R keys of a playstation 2 control pad? Or the same way, but using a Namco or Hori Arcade Stick? I played it as if it were ver C, and I can play on both ver b and c:). That punch button worked fine after the 2nd match. Actually I didn't even count the first match when the button was sticking. After I brought it to the attention of the rockys staff however It was quickly replaced and I used that same side to whip up on him some more. So try again blonde_scrub. You really aren't any more interesting than how an infested wart on the ass of an orangatang grows. There isn't a game made that you could own me in. That's hardcore, and that's no bullshit shit for brains! You're just a bitch ass, one character playing ass, swinging from IMFs' nuts ass, broke ass, dumb ass, scrub. How does me making it to a gathering have anything to do with me not having a life? You don't know a thing about me. As far as anyone knows I'm just killing time in between dates.

-Enk

4. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Enk you name the game and I'll beat you at it. Seriously, I'll own you at more games than you own me at hands down. You might beat me at CVS2 or MVC2 but WTF do you plan to get me on other than these two. I OWN YOU. for free. You might beat Jedi but your to chicken shit to play either of us. I'll even play at shitty ass rockies. You name time and place. We'll throw down!!! &^%$ you.

NONE of us, I repeat NONE of us play with programable buttons. Only losers such as yourself would subject themselves to that.

5. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Enkindu Dont you know how to be a man about things. Braggin that you beat me is getting you what?

I know its your way, but why dont you next time try giving you opponent some respect after a match. You dont have to throw you wins in peoples faces.

I dont get it, Your so quiet in the arcade. You can be in the room and know one would know your the same guy who talks so much shit on VF dc.
    I asked you after our match if you would just stop talking shit. I told you that you beat me fair and square and I admited that you are better and asked you not to talk shit. And you still do.
    You speak of champions and warriors and claim that you are one. You cant be either for you have no HONOR, and what is a warrior with out HONOR.

Enkindu, get some self-respect.

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

let him talk, it means nothing, he's just one of those people that think they're good when they beat someone, not realizing that anyone and everyone can lose, and since he's is ignorant of this when he loses he'll be sore as hell and he can't do anything about.

KNOW THIS enkindu the basic rule of fighting is not to underestimate your opponent wether you've beaten them or not, because that your be down fall.

ONLY A FOOL FLAUNTS HIS POWER IN THE EYES OF THE MANY

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Sorry to intrude. But i think ANYONE in the whole of VF would like to trash this big mouth.

8. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Enkindu is an arrogant bastard, I mean c'mon he made a thread just to gloat about winning against a guy I don't even know. You know it reminds me of Tyson, he talks all this trash about about Lewis and when it came time to fight he got his ass shoved down his throat. Beware Enkindu this might happen to you and when you lose all that trash talking will make defeat ten times worse.

9. death_raven

that's exactly right highking, he really thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, but he'll have his share of humiliating defeat, because of the way he is, enkindu should have some respect, after all jedi_fei did admit defeat, so this thread shouldn't have been posted at all.

10. Enkindu

Bash me if you will but the fact remains that jedi_fei talked a whole bunch of shit about how I suck and he could beat me and wanted to play me for money, just like most everyone in Florida and I proved him wrong, just like all the rest, so blow me. I ought to break his fucking fingers for fucking around with me like that. He really sucks! I'm pretty sure I'd do the same exact thing to you, highking, and buyadawo.Just ask Blonde_one. You're all just Malteeses and I'm a Pitbull that's broken from my leash. No bullshit!

11. Enkindu

"Enk you name the game and I'll beat you at it. Seriously, I'll own you at more games than you own me at hands down. You might beat me at CVS2 or MVC2 but WTF do you plan to get me on other than these two. I OWN YOU. for free. You might beat Jedi but your to chicken shit to play either of us. I'll even play at shitty ass rockies. You name time and place. We'll throw down!!! &^%$ you.

NONE of us, I repeat NONE of us play with programable buttons. Only losers such as yourself would subject themselves to that. "

Are you implying that I use programable buttons on my Vf4 hori stick? There's more shit in that than an outhouse in West Virginia. I honestly don't understand why you think you're better when I have proven that time and time again that I WILL beat you. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif Casual play I own you in. Tournaments I own you in too. I really don't have anything else to prove to you. Let me ask you something, is ignorance really bliss? You seem so full of it I was just curious.

The real reason why I won't play you or any of the team hydra scrubs is 1) I've already gone that route 2) I've had more fun talking to retards 3) I'm no longer welcome.

So come to Rocky's and I'll even let you pick the games you want to get owned in. Seriously. Want to put some money on it? Here's yet another chance to prove me wrong.

12. death_raven

look the reason your being bashed and flamed is because your a disrespectful asshole, you claim that jedi_fei talked trash about you, then at leats be a man and dont stoop to his level, you say he talked shit, but in return you did the same thing, then it just shows you're dumber.

13. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Enkindu

"I ought to break his (jedi_fei's) fucking fingers for fucking around with me like that."

What's next? Stabbing? Shooting?

I imagine you're being figurative and I respect that you're entitled to your opinions and emotions, but that's just gross. Threatening violence over video games? I think you need your head examined. Posting crap about women screaming in pleasure while in your presence? Based on what you convey about yourself in your rantings, I'd think you were really describing a date-rape and trying to make it sound consentual. Look at the things you post. Are you so upset about jedi_fei that physically maiming him is appropriate to you? Do you REALLY think that making his life miserable by not allowing him to comfortably eat, shower, drive, or sleep because his fingers are smashed will somehow make you feel better?

People write things about you, baseless accusations about your income, etc., it pisses you off. Your response, "you don't know anything about me," is quite appropriate. Although I may not KNOW anything about you, your posts paint such a clear picture that I might interpret a few things accurately.

You enjoy likening yourself to a dog... a pitbull, a dog on the street ready to attack. Do you know what makes a dog like that? Neglect. Starvation. Abuse. Violence. Do you really view yourself as an unloved dog?

I hope your life isn't that shitty.

14. Enkindu

Re: Enkindu

Thank you all for posting your concerns (doubles over bowing) When I started posting at VFDC I was a kinder, more gentle youth. People from this board and the band of tekken scrubs that followed, viewed my kindness and generousity as a weakness. They were fucked up in their thinking. You see it's not all about the game anymore when finances, personal attacks, conspiracies and playing for money become involved. Why would one person (me) cause this whole fiasco if I truly didn't believe that I am better than my competition? I've proved it already countless times but some people insist on coming online and making things up about me. I'm not really frustrated or violent, but I am being provoked. I didn't ask Jedi_Fei to play me for money because I know I would just take it from him very easily and I may have felt a little guilty for doing that afterwards. However he did offer to play me for $50.00, so I thought he deemed worthy of a few casual matches. He played Jeffrey and was mashing like p+k the whole time. I used Lei_Fei (a character whom I've never ever used before, and never cared for, but picked him just to spite jedi_Fei's skill (or lack thereof) as that is his main character. I beat him 3 straight matches before he got a win. Why do I have to be the bad guy? LOL I haven't lied about a thing! He said he could beat me, but he got so owned. It's been the same story with IMF, and Blonde_One. What's left for me but to engage my enemy and bite out their throats? I've run with the bulls and have had two women moaning in pleasure. I've got nothing to prove to these lackeys. It's been the other way around since day one.

-Enk

15. death_raven

i totally agree with plague's phsycological evaluation, maybe you should see a shrink enkindu, just a thought.

16. HighKing

I think your ass should be kicked out of this place. Is there anything positive about your presence here at VFDC? No, I don't think so. All you ever did was leave a trail of shit with every post you made, I'm surprised myke didn't smell it a long time ago, he should've banned your ass long before your 400th insulting post.

17. death_raven

the fact that you caused this whole thing makes you a genuine asshole, dont you GET IT, even if money is involved it still only a game, you took it to a personal level and slam his defeat on his face after he honorably accepted it, besides the fact that you're now threatening to harm jedi_fei, OVER A GAME, man you're dumber than i expected you to be, you really should see a shrink

18. HighKing

Yeah Enk. Is something the matter? Why is it you try so hard to bring people down? Seriously man, women, whatever you are, get some help, if you can't afford a shrink I'll be willing to pay.

Oh, Todays Special ED lesson Enkindu, is Sex Organs.

OK, listen carefully:

Male: ===D

Female: ( )

Enkindu:

Absolutley right there's nothing there, It's uncomprehendable, it's the 9th Wonder of the World. /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

19. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

The only reason I said i would play you for money is cause you said you wouldnt play people unless its for money. Enkindu, I would like a rematch but I would like to do it on the home version. I feel that this will be a better representation of my skills. Accept or not I dont care.

If you want to break my fingers, your welcome to try any time.

20. death_raven

he's all talk, he's just doing this to compensate for the fact that he's a pussy, people like him only have guts coz he's safely hidden in his house, he cant do none of this really, just an empty threat of a stupid idiot.