1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

06/07/02 Enkindu vs Jedi_Fei

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Enkindu, Jun 8, 2002.

1. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

Re: Enkindu

that doesn't change the fact that you're a chicken wuss. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Trying to beat a dead horse are you? I'm not a chicken. Do you hate your father or something? I'm not your father.

3. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Sure we know you can beat this Jedi_Fei guy. Is defeating one person gonna prove you can back up all this trash talking? No, you have to beat everyone you claimed you could beat and that will take more than a lifetime to fulfill.

4. death_raven

a fact is a fact and you can never change it. you're the one who established and publicised that you're a coward so dont complain, end of story, so say what you want but it wont change the facts, smell yah later.

5. Enkindu

What? You're crazy! It would take 30 minutes at least. WTH is the matter with you? LOL

6. Enkindu

Ok, you are nuts too. Where did I say I was a coward? Show me that. If you can show me the post where I said I was a coward then I'll never post on vfdc again. Otherwise there's no fact in your fiction.

-Enk

7. HighKing

Man you must be sucking some harcore dick.

8. death_raven

in your actions, the moment you posted this poved it.

dont worry only a few people here know you're face so they wont exactly know who the world reknowned coward is /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Enkindu

Another one bites the dust. LOL

10. Enkindu

You say this but you have given me no proof. Show me the post or get a life. psycho... lol

11. HighKing

Hahaha!!..........what's so funny. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Your cowardly actions are potent and it is inevitable that you have your own thread to discuss just how much of a coward you are. I mean you are the definition of coward just look it up and you'll see your name.

Famous Enkindu Quote: Enkindu - "I am a coward"

Websters dictionary - Coward - adj - Enkindu /child molestor.

12. death_raven

your dumber than i thought, you have no idea what your actions do to you, so just drown in you own ego and enjoy it while you can

13. Enkindu

Well let me just surprise you some more. I have no ego. I'm just enlightened. So I float.

14. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Enkindu

"I face the world everyday. I do not hide. It's 3 against 1. Sometimes 4 or 5. I've been in each of their faces and announced my dominance over them. These things that are made up about me are just to distract me from my game in hopes that I'll play poorly or with too much emotion, that in turn, could cause me to lose. I'm way too smart and comopsed for that."

I agree.

"If you met me in person you would have found me as an exciting individual and fun to be around,"

I believe that. I hope you think the same of me.

"I'm not totally at fault. You know this already."

I maintain that people only do what they want to do (that might be the only absolute I believe in).

"You're taking my posts too far out of context."

I think that's unfortunate (which actually makes it fortunate). I'm new to post dissection.

"I post what I think, nothing more nothing less."

That's what makes them interesting. It's why I respond (as far as I can tell).

"Are you insane?"

I don't know how to tell.

"A graphic artist perhaps?"

Yes.

I'd like to know what you do. I'd PM you about this but you had stated in some other post that you disabled that function because people were harrassing you. I feel the PM harrassment to be cowardly. Trust that information PM'd to me stays in my PM file.

I read your posts and the whole Florida HYDRA thingie with great interest. I don't like people to rub it in my face when they win. I extend the same courtesy. I'm making no accusations here.

The broken fingers comment made me cringe. I have had molten, burning drops of car undecoating fall on the topside of my fingers and render my hand useless for quite a few days. I can't imagine the pain of having them broken. I don't think jedi_fei would like it either. I find your comment to be extremely offensive. I don't know enough about you to ascertain whether you'd actually do something like that (I hope that you wouldn't). I also believe there's a huge difference between talking about something and actually doing it.

The two women thing? Eh, anything's possible. I can only guess why you threw it out in the first place.

Funny that someone read my date-rape comment and you're now tagged as a child molester.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: In no way have I called Enkindu a date-rapist or a child molester.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT #2: I do not wish that Enkindu be banned from this board.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT #3: There is a huge difference between the following sentences: "I think you are an ass," and "You are an ass."

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT #4: I don't really think Enkindu is an ass. I think he is rather brilliant. I think he is partially (or mostly) using his posts to elicit responses for his own entertainment. I think he is quite successful in this endeavor (it worked on me). I do the same sort of thing (it worked on you).

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT#5: I wish Enkindu wouldn't assail people for their lack of skills when compared to his own. But that's his right (see announcement #2). Why do I wish he would stop? Well, it might piss me off if he did it to me, so I feel a little bit for jedi_fei.

Thank you for reading and responding to my posts.

15. HighKing

Wow, that's a first, someone who at least partially likes Enkindu. You should be pissing your pants with joy Enkindu, Someone actually likes you!! /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

Did you rate me a one star you prick! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

You're almost like a gay version of Chucky.

16. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Enkindu, I think the only problem is that you take all your victories and turn them out to be slaughters.

Before OD, our matches were pretty even, if I recall it wasnt a slaughter, you had 7 wins, I had 5-6. Yes you won, I have never denied or lied about your victories. But you make it seem like you totally destroyed me. In fact you blamed one of your losses on the fact that I was using the top buttons on the controller(didnt have my stick yet) like that was giving me the edge. When we all know an arcade stick gives you an advantage over a pad. After our match at rockys, I posted that you won. I did not embelish anything, or excuse my loss like you do everytime. No but that wasnt enough you had to come and post your victory like if you defeated chibita or shinz. Enkindu, am i that much of a threat to you. I hope im not, ive only been playing VF since it came out for PS2, while you if I recall have been playing since VF2.

And thats another thing, if your so good and high and mighty, why is it you dont play against the guys in New York, I mean they had an invite only gathering, where the best in the US met, but you werent there. Why didnt they invite you. Maybe its your lack of skills, or maybe its your attitude. My opinion is that its both.

Dwayne, now im no longer talking about VF. If you have a problem with me in real life, and want to handle this like men. Im ready. Do not threaten me, for while you may think im just another kid who plays video games, your wrong, I will fuck you up. I dont like to bring real violence into things. Violence is not the answer. But realize you threatend me. You made the comment.

I think this thread should be closed. Its pointless and its really wasting everyones time.

17. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Enkindu, since you're not accepting PMs, I'm forced to post here. Feel free to reply to me in private.

In all your time here on VFDC, in every post of yours that I've bothered to read, I have not once read a single positive comment by you. You continue to sing the same old song, full of praise for yourself and nothing but contempt and criticism for others.

Frankly, Dwayne, I'm getting fed up. If you can't get along with anyone online, then I question why you even bother coming here. I chatted with you a long time ago on #vfhome, during your "early days" on VFDC, and asked if you could cut out the bullshit, to which you said yes, and I thanked you. But it didn't take you long before you regressed back to your old ways.

If you continue along this same path, then you'll be banned from these forums.