1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

1 new Daioh movie

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Cause, Dec 16, 2001.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Get it while it's hot, hehe

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=1>Rustedtech Downloads</a>

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Another Double Palm Happy Akira. What you gonna do about it Bungle?!

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

If people would just study the move stats, they'd see why it's worth abusing... and why you, Shang, haven't spent much time practicing the new Akira special 3 combo... ;)

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    humble request

Cause, firstly I want you to know that your efforts in mirroring VF movies are greatly appreciated!

I just have a request though, and that is if you could keep the original filenames intact (general rule for mirroring). And also, if you could include the filename in the download list.

The reason I ask is if someone asks me have I seen the Ohsu Akira movie (daioh_ohsu1.wmv), and I suddenly realise I haven't got it, then it's impossible to figure out which one it is on RustedTech, but trivial to find on the other mirrors. Can you dig it? :)

Thanks again man. And BTW, RustedTech looks niiiicce :) Good work!

5. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

NP

If someone can go to my page, check out all the flicks and tell me what the original file names were, I'll change em right away. Let me know of anything else questions wise in my forums though, I check there more often, thanks.

6. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

All movie file names updated

All Daioh movies have been returned to their original filenames. Get em below

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=1>Rustedtech Download</a>