1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[10 Jul 2020] Virtua Fighter PSN East Coast Regional (Online)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Harpooneer, Jun 20, 2020.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Virtua Fighter PSN East Coast Regional
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Posted By: Harpooneer
Start Date: 10 Jul 2020 07:00 PM
End Date: 10 Jul 2020 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
  1. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    cobratron likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Is the play time from 7- 10 on both the ps3 and Xbox days?

3. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Oh shit! Get your Edge X routers ready, y'all! Do I get some money for mentioning Edge X routers?

4. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Okay guys, after talking it out with Art earlier, we have the matcherino set up here. I also want to point out we are gonna start at 8, with a 7:45 check in on challonge. There are links to the discord we'll use to organize in there, but I'll put one here too. I'm getting hyped up for this, please consider signing up in case you haven't already.

ICHIBANin10000 likes this.
  5. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
  6. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Yeah! 3 whole fighters on the Challonge! Harpooneer, you and Domaug are dead! D-Bon, get the table! Please make an Edge Router one of the prizes. They are the Holy Grail of online fighting.

7. FlawedFists

FlawedFists Active Member

PSN:
    FlawedFist
    I'd like to join I'm not sure if I'll be on time though I might be able to make at 8 to 8:10 not sure if I can make 7:45 though. Is that okay?

ICHIBANin10000 likes this.