1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[10 Sep 2012] VF Circuit PS3 League Round Robin #3 (Online PSN)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Aug 24, 2012.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
VF Circuit PS3 League Round Robin #3
Online PSN
Confirmed Attendees: 39
Posted By: akai
Start Date: 10 Sep 2012 05:00 AM
End Date: 10 Sep 2012 11:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -05:00 CDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. jb3777

jb3777 Member

PSN:
    Ronin_Sixshooter
    Im in. Im still new to VF5 but I cant pass the chance of winning a new arcade stick.

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    I'm in !

3. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

I have a red eye flight out on the 10th so if it starts at 8pm JST, I can play but otherwise, cannot join.

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I don't understand the cannot join. Would you like it to start earlier? The Japan players have a small group of players only so it is a bit more flexible.

5. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

Nope, what I meant is that it needs to start on time for me to play as I have to catch a cab to the airport around 9 so 8-8:30 is my play window.

6. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i am posting to confirm that i will be available for the tournament. it'll be tough but if it ends around the time the others ended (~10PM) i shouldn't have any problems getting to bed at a decent time. i have classes 9AM on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

7. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    If I can still join, I wanna sign up. :D

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Still have ~ 1 day and 17 hours to sign-up by deadline. Anything afterwards, nothing is guarantee.

sign-up deadline countdown timer

which reminds me that i need to update the countdown timers for the September Majors.

9. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

I'm in and will be ready to go right at 20:00. I also don't mind starting earlier for Shou.

10. Vencabot

Vencabot Well-Known Member

Sign me up for September 10th, if ya haven't already. I PM'd you, but maybe you didn't realize that it was actually me registering and not just shooting the breeze, haha. Thank you!

-David

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Vencabot - this would be the third time....I got you on the list!

12. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    Sign me up too, please. I'll definitely be there. I was surprised that it's Monday, not Sunday, but that's ok ^^

Now, I have a BJJ training, finishing at almost 8 PM. I might be 30 minutes late. If others in my group won't mind, let them continue. I'd like to play my matches as soon as I get there, just like last time. Thanks in advance.

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Hi everyone, message about a PSN maintenance on Monday. Apparently you can still play online if you've signed onto PSN the past few days. Please spread the word and make sure everyone have done this. Hopefully there is no additional issues during the round robins.

http://community.us.playstation.com...led-for-September-10th/m-p/38202337#U38202337

Hi everyone,

We wanted to reach out to you in order to let you all know that there is a planned maintenance for the PlayStation Network scheduled for September 10th from 8AM to 10PM PDT (11AM to 1AM Eastern).

If you’ve signed onto PSN over the past few days, you’ll still be able to play online and access apps during this period, but you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management as these services will be unavailable. Be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the Network during this maintenance window.

Thanks for your patience during this maintenance timeframe, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Tempest_Fire
    Digital Platforms Community Manager
    Sony Computer Entertainment America

14. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

I'm in

15. adverse

adverse Active Member

I am 90% in for tonight for JP Psn. Adversity1 is my tag please add my shit akira to the brackets.

16. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Just to be sure since I moved to LA, PST. It starts at 5 pm? Please someone tell me.

17. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I want in the tournament akai send me msg for how I can sign up

18. ExzetyXat1

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Adverse - you mean Monday right? :)

You did gave me the info that you are located in PST. Your bracket likely starts at 8 PM PST.

I most likely need to write a better explanation on start time for the FAQ

~ 45 minutes to registration deadline.

20. ExzetyXat1

Thanks akai.