1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

100 consecutive win stats?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by realdeal77, Apr 6, 2002.

1. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

Is there anywhere in the game that keeps track of how many consecutive wins you have? I keep losing track of mine. I want to get the 100 consecutive win items.

2. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

No there isnt unless you keep playing for 100 wins in kumite. The stats are right above your name when you start playing. It says champion then you number of wins flashes on. But if you want to get 100 wins real easy just get a second controler and go to versus. pick your kumite character and pick a level with ring outs. set the win amount to 1 and keep making the other player (not your kumite) to backdash out of the ring. It may be boring and pretty cheap.... but if you really want it and getting beaten every couple of fights in kumite its worth it.

Sweet..........

3. Hot_Rod

Hot_Rod Member

This works? I thought you had to get 100 consecutive in kumite for the special item or whatever you get?

4. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

Thanks Cooks 94. That's good info.

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The game does keep track of win streaks. It's in the same type of listing that the arcade game displays. I think you can see it from the system settings menu... not sure, will have to double chk when I get home.

6. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

It seems that if you want the 100 consecutive win item you cannot quit the game anytime during this streak. For example I get kinda tired after about 30 wins in a row so I usually hit select and quit and continue the streak later. However, this will not get you a 100 consecutive win item. Too bad, huh?

7. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

It took me like 2 or 3 hours to get to my 100th battle, and I lost:(.

8. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

As said above u cannot quit during the streak if u want the 100 win item.
    U can keep track of your different winning streaks in the option->results menu but make sure to save your file in the system file menu after each streak because AFAIK wining streaks are not saved in your character file.