1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[15 Dec 2012] VF Circuit 360 League December Major (Online XBL)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Nov 28, 2012.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
VF Circuit 360 League December Major
Online XBL
Confirmed Attendees: 19
Posted By: akai
Start Date: 15 Dec 2012 06:00 AM
End Date: 15 Dec 2012 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -06:00 CST
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Like Virtua Fighter? Play online? Then come join fellow enthusiasts for the last event of the season! The season has many ups and downs which I will post a review and discuss the future of the Circuit. Thanks to the 179 people that have participated in these events and have provided feedback. Lets end the season on a good note!

VFDC organized online League - VF Circuit Forum Section or VF Circuit Blog

360 League Divisions Start Times - Saturday, December 15th
    Europe - Saturday, 7:30 PM London time
    Eastern North America (CST, EST, AST Timezones) - Saturday, 7:30 PM EST (New York time)
    Western North America (MST, PST Timezones) - Saturday, 7:30 PM PST (California time)

Some important notes about the Majors:
    1. No Character Switching (when you RSVP or post in the thread to sign up, state the single character you will be using).
    2. First Portion of the Major will be a Round Robin (2 matches or 1 match depending on size of your bracket). If needed, there may also be Wild Card Round Robin bracket (1 match against each person).
    3. Final Portion of the Major is Single Elimination. (2 out of 3).
    4. In the Majors, the number of points given (used to award the Mad Catz prize at the end of the season) is based on your placement.
    5. To make the Majors run smoothy, participants need to update their results immediately into the challonge bracket.
    6. End of the Season First to 5 Match Set amongst overall winners!? More info as time goes by.

For those already signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc info) - Please post a reply in this thread (or by the RSVP setting), PM me, or reply to the VF Circuit email if you will be participating in the Saturday, December 15th event. Remember that you need to state the character you will be using also. Deadline to register is December 13th 6 AM CST (UTC -6). Nothing is guaranteed for those wanting to participate when deadline ends.

For those that have not signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc) please follow the registration directions from the VF Circuit Registration Thread before signing up for the individual events.

Player List
    Europe
    40i4 (BL)
    Aidan (JN)
    Daydream (EI)
    G0d3L (KA)
    kingo (AO)
    Krye (LA)

America East
    Kruza (AO)
    Bloodstyle (WO)
    Craigbot (AO)
    DeadlyLastPush (EI)
    DigitlSamurai (JA)
    EvenPit (EI)
    Johoseph (LA)
    MotorCityJacky (JA)
    PrivatSnowBalls (LI)
    Tricky (EI)
    Z3R0run (JA)
    FinalWaveGaming (SH)

America West
    Andramelech (PA)
    Dipstick (AO)
    phanatik (LE)
    Liquid Akira (AK)

2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    I'll enter as Jacky.

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

In.

4. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Count me in with Eileen

5. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
    I'll enter with Pai

6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First post updated with players so far participating in the game night.

7. DeadlyLastPush

DeadlyLastPush Member

PSN:
    Deathscythe79
    XBL:
    DeadlyLastPush
    In as Eileen, for some more monkey business! ^^

8. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Lets make sure Eileen Takes this on again :D

9. In as lion should be fun

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Going to have to pull out if this one too, no internet at home and doubt it'll be sorted by Saturday :(

Sorry to akai and whoever ends up playing in the EU bracket, would have liked to give this seasons circuit a good send off.

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  12. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Connection permitting, i'd like to try. Lion

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Just to clarify - this will be on Saturday.

14. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I've been politely reminded by a friend that i promised to be at her B-Day party on Sat. I'm out again. Sorry for the mixup.

15. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Marlyjay -no problem, thanks for the update.

RSVP disabled, first post updated with the confirmed list of players (Double check and make sure you are confirmed). Nothing is guaranteed for people that want to participate in the last event of the season.

Thanks for everyone that have taken the time to take the poll and provide feedback. The number of people that have said yes to a second season is enough that there will definitely be one. There will be some "offseason" events also to try some things out. If you have some constructive feedback and have not posted it yet, please do so!

http://virtuafighter.com/threads/se...ason-2-poll-of-a-vfdc-organized-league.17178/

16. Liquid Akira

Liquid Akira New Member

Can i still enter with my Akira?

17. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'll do this one. Eileen as always.

18. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Please send the registration information to private conversation please. And yes you can if you send it asap.

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Countdown timer for exact time each event this weekend begins is updated.

http://vfcircuit.blogspot.com/p/countdown-timers.html

After the normal December Majors end their will be the end of the season VFDC title match (this has nothing to do with the Mad Catz Prizes) between the top 2 points scorers in Europe and Russia Divisions. For America it will be the top point scorers from the West and East Divisions. For America, we may have to change dates or times for the title match. This is planned to be something incorporated into Season 2 (which likely will not begin until March 2013).