1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[16 Nov 2013] Italian Meeting (Rome, Italy)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Mister, Oct 1, 2013.

Italian Meeting
Start Date: 16 Nov 2013 03:00 PM
End Date: 17 Nov 2013 01:00 AM
Time Zone: Europe/Amsterdam +01:00 CET

Via Sgurgola 7
Rome, Italy 00179

Posted By: Mister

Confirmed Attendees: 7
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 7
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

A little bit late...

What a wonderfull week end!
    We got to play VF in one of the most beautiful city in the world (you gotta live there to experience the fantastic everyday real roman life) and that was not even the best part of this gathering.

I mean, the look of that poor waitress when I was trying ot explain her that Jide and Malry wanted a pizza with meat on...:eek:

Or the random characters team tourney (my Sarah is g0d3like, right Kingo?!?!?!? :p)

Or being able to see the impossible made possible by Rodryu eating ALL THAT STUFF...

Or GianFrAnco getting up from the chair going against Kingo saying my new catchphrase "Je vas te défoncer!" :D:D:D

Or me, Marly, Jide, Kingo, GianFrAnco coming back in the morning from our night party on board of a Yaris (it's a veeeery little car even for european standards) with Kingo doing the the entire trip laying down on mine, Jide and GFA's legs :D

Or see the awesome T-shirt Kingofscrubs was wearing Saturday at the Venue :oops:

Or the more awesome Kage "It's a trap" T-shirt Mister had made for me :cool:

Or when Chibitox was mad at Marly's arcade stick (you really need to fix it buddy ;)) and a few people (I was among them :p) started talking shit about it while Jide was crying with laughter because Malry didn't give a f--k about that and was going on playing pokemon...

Or the rescue of my little Scrub getting lost at the airport :D

Or...I have to stop 'cause there are too much more awesomeness to tell and my break is over :(

I'm already looking forward for the next gathering, wandering which g0d3like stuff will happen :cool:

A special thanks to Mister who got the idea for this roman event, to Ricciotto for organizing it (the place is super cool!), Okuyasu for his help and Vernon for showing up even if does not play the game <3

Ben_Lord_Dur, MarlyJay and kingo like this.
  2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Ok guys X°D better than never i'm starting to collect the footage from the event. Soon we will see freeplay and the team competition we had. I'll may ask some question about who was using who because right now I have no idea who was using Jeffry against Marly o_O (it was right after a freeplay session with me if it may help).

G0d3L and kingo like this.
  3. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I remember it was quite a striking guy..

G0d3L likes this.
  4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I also have some vids of the tourney team, but didn't bother to upload them because the video quality sucks and dark. However it would be fun to use the audio from them and mix it with your videos, just to hear the atmosphere... and Ash :D

G0d3L likes this.
  5. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Just upload them somewhere and gimme the link, I can easily take the audio trace and try to sync them with my videos and see if it works. If not it was worth a try.

G0d3L likes this.