1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[19 Jan 2013] Beat Tribe Paris Cup (PARIS, FRANCE)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Kaleendaah, Jan 2, 2013.

Beat Tribe Paris Cup
Start Date: 19 Jan 2013 11:00 AM
End Date: 19 Jan 2013 07:00 PM
Time Zone: Atlantic/Reykjavik +00:00 GMT

5 boulevard Voltaire
PARIS, FRANCE 75011

Posted By: Kaleendaah

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
  1. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Faut arrêter les traducteurs auto :p

2. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Awesome, I wish you guys good luck. This needs to be streamed though, why is there no stream!?

3. it will be saved, the flow of the room is not powerful enough, but is in line as soon as possible!

4. SPINMASTER X

SPINMASTER X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SMX-001
    Wow, this is awesome! Makes me wish I was still living in Europe!

5. Beat-Tribe Paris Cup Results - 1) Krye ; 2) Kingo ; 3) Chibitox
    team : chibitox segata kenshirow kingo !!
    kingo is the best french player !
    krye is starplayer

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  6. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    "Yeaaaaah, I'm the winner!"

Nice tourney, guys! I had a lot of fun :)

It was great meeting all you French guys, even if I couldn't understand 95% of what you were saying in French :p . It's always a lot of fun putting faces to names, for instance: I always imagined MakileSushi as a little cute person because of his name, but then this big dude shows up and tells me he's Maki. Quite funny :)

The tourney was awesome, I had to my best to take you all out, but I did it! >=D
    Playing on arcade cabinets really adds something to the whole atmosphere, imo. Even when you have to wear gloves because of the cold. Yes, it was cold. So cold everyone just kept wearing their wintercoats during the day. I even played my casuals wearing gloves! Quite an experience.

It was also great to finally meet kingo, even if we didn't play as many matches as we might have wanted. We'll just save that FT10 for Cannes! And yes, you will be there 100%, even if you don't know it yet.
    Also shoutouts to Ihara somethingsomething for setting this whole thing up, it was really great to see how much you want VF to succeed. We won't let you down, next time just make the announcement a little bit earlier (two months like you said would be perfect I think), so we can get more people to show up!

Also shoutouts to Mikiway, Chibitox, Makilesushi and all the other players! You have a lot of potential to become really strong players, so keep playing! And play often!

Also, Ihara told me that there's gonna be two more BT-Cups in Paris/France, so there will be two more Star Player titles to win. Then at the end of the year, the Star Players will be sponsored to go to Japan and fight in a big tournament as a team! Hype hype hype!

I saw that some pictures have been posted on facebook:

[​IMG]

That's me in the middle sitting down, with the scarf and the bag. Kingo is hiding behind Kaleendah, second from the left. I'm afraid I forgot some of the names, so if someone can do a left to right with all the names that would be cool.

[​IMG]

Me trying to do some lame handsign with an extremely tired face on the right (what a retard) and Kingo with the trophy! Also props to kingo for being pretty much the only one with the guts to take off his wintercoat!

[​IMG]

It even looks cold, lol.

[​IMG]

Where the magic happens. Also, 17 hours, 1 minute and 7 seconds til our plan for World Domination commences.

[​IMG]

Time for some epic battles.

The rest of the pictures can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151363313393850.500713.645288849&type=1

Thanks for the great day, guys!

UFOKIDsune, VFhayato, Shag and 10 others like this.
  7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Wow that's kingo? I always tought he was really different from that. Congrats for the tourney Krye and congrats to all french players for the picture shared. Any chance to see some replays?

8. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Congratulations Krye, Kingo and Chibitox! :)
    (I knew you were going to win , Krye ;) )

ps. that facebook link didnt work for me

9. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Congratz Krye, it was cool to finally meet you IRL and play you offline. Finally !
    But like you said, we didn't played enough yet .
    I suspected I would lose to you anyway haha ( wasn't really a surprise, considering how our matches went online )and maybe to chibitox, if he would have played Lion.
    I will get you next time ! After all, it's just my first offline VF5FS tourney / gathering.
    Props to ihara for running all that VF event with his friends and staff, I still can't believe he has some connections with SEGA and japan.. good for us !
    Hope to see more strangers players coming to the next BT cup, and as Krye said, there will be 2 more star players titles to give to the next winners. Even if the title means nothing compared to the real japanese star players , it may allow them to go to Japan !
    Mister: what ? didn't expect I was an asian ? lol
    Was surprised by the level of some french people over there... we're improving !

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Does this mean Krye should get a new title here, "star player"?

11. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I expected I'd lose too tbh.. After you gave me that beating last weekend I wasn't sure if I was taking the right approach vs Aoi.

I don't know who I told this at the event, but when you and me play, the one that gets into the other one's head first will win the most matches. It's always been like that. After I won the winner's finals I knew that would get into your head, so I was able to take a quick lead in the finals :) Saturday I got into your head, but next time it might be you that wins! (I DON'T THINK SO THOUGH >=D)

SPLASH BOSS likes this.
  12. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  13. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Congrats to Krye,kingo,chibitox and all guys that participated to it.

14. more info ino the next news of part 2 in march the tournament on ending may normaly !
    yes my english is amazing i know ^^

15. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Now we have the proof! Kingo looks like a goomba!!! :p:D

Congrats Krye and all the vfers. This is nice to see such events going on in france.:cool:

16. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Geez, if I haven't missed most of my hit throws, I could have won the winners finale.. damn it !

17. lotrzyna

lotrzyna Well-Known Member

Congrats to the winners.

How many players took part in the tournament ?

So next edition is in March ? Any specific day in March ?

If three winners will really go to Japan then this is the best prize in VF tournament in Europe since .... - ever ?:)

18. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz

19. 32 or 64 players everytimes and good sponsors , it's easy