1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[19 Jan 2013] Beat Tribe Paris Cup (PARIS, FRANCE)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Kaleendaah, Jan 2, 2013.

Beat Tribe Paris Cup
Start Date: 19 Jan 2013 11:00 AM
End Date: 19 Jan 2013 07:00 PM
Time Zone: Atlantic/Reykjavik +00:00 GMT

5 boulevard Voltaire
PARIS, FRANCE 75011

Posted By: Kaleendaah

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
  1. just one thing !! i have a starplayer friends i work each time with them for make a good things for the next tournaments i work for the french tv it s easy for me it is easy for me to contact sega and its affiliates especially quans is supported by players like in the case of vfr
    I will say no more! thank you !!

2. Mikiway

Mikiway Member

Yeah, it was a great event even though less ppl as expected came. I feel I've improved a little bit too. Being able to notice that also means I've improved, at least in what concerns self-confidence.

So I just registered for WGC, knowing I'll have a hard time against you european top players, and I plan to steal the mic in order to comment the streaming.
    So I'll prepare myself carefully, and this time: no singing, I promise. (just heard how lame it sounds, /heh)

M.

3. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    ahhahahaha i didn t see that post loooool