1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

1st 5 Losses in Quest with Lei-Fei

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Cool3stNERD, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Cool3stNERD

Cool3stNERD Well-Known Member

Why Wolf? I usually dont like the Wrestler Type...

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    You need to pay more attention to the game with him, he doesn't have built in mixups like Lau's [P][P][P][2][K]/[4][K].
    He has HUGE damage potential in most situations but in order to reap those rewards you need to be guessing right.

And in order to guess right you need to know the system and how to read your opponent. In short, I think it's harder to get stuck in flowcharts with wolf than it is with the likes of Kage or Lau.

I'm not saying it's impossible. Hell, there are still a few Wolf's out there who do nothing but DMPK for rounds on end.

In my opinion the best character for someone new to the series would be El Blaze (funnily enough, another Wrestler). He is a pretty solid build for a character, has good strings, a great 2P beater, deadly throws and his fair share of shenanigans.

Plus he yells "HOTDOG!"

3. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

El Blaze also has a jacked up hitbox. Whoever will work fine. Here's my best advice, stop switching!

4. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    inb4 switchnation

5. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    So TWP i herd u liek Shun.