1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

2 Days Left in Singapore...Bugis Gathering!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Jan 1, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm leaving for Tokyo on the 4th. I'm definitely going to be at Bugis over the next two days; tomorrow early to around dinner time, and on the 3rd from noon to around 6 PM.

I hope I could get a good turn out, as I'll need all the training I can get! For folks that I haven't played with recently, alucard, kiat, et. al., hopefully you guys can make it tomorrow or the day after.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, thanks for the great turnout the past two days! I apologize for having to leave early for both days...this is the worst timing ever, but I've been sick as a dog (with the cold/flu) to the point of being delirious the past two days, and I was about to keel over today from all the medicine that I've been taking. Bleh. That damn Bugis arcade has the AC blowing right on VF4!

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet and play with everyone here in Singapore, and a huge thanks for making me feel welcomed and feel like part of the community here. I must say I'm going to miss this crowd, and I'm looking forward to the next time I can meet up with you guys and play again.