2 Days Left in Singapore...Bugis Gathering!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Jan 1, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm leaving for Tokyo on the 4th. I'm definitely going to be at Bugis over the next two days; tomorrow early to around dinner time, and on the 3rd from noon to around 6 PM.

I hope I could get a good turn out, as I'll need all the training I can get! For folks that I haven't played with recently, alucard, kiat, et. al., hopefully you guys can make it tomorrow or the day after.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, thanks for the great turnout the past two days! I apologize for having to leave early for both days...this is the worst timing ever, but I've been sick as a dog (with the cold/flu) to the point of being delirious the past two days, and I was about to keel over today from all the medicine that I've been taking. Bleh. That damn Bugis arcade has the AC blowing right on VF4!

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet and play with everyone here in Singapore, and a huge thanks for making me feel welcomed and feel like part of the community here. I must say I'm going to miss this crowd, and I'm looking forward to the next time I can meet up with you guys and play again.