1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[20 Apr 2013] Sega Cup: Virtua Fighter Tournament 2013 (Walnut, CA)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by hseiken1, Dec 19, 2012.

Sega Cup: Virtua Fighter Tournament 2013
Start Date: 20 Apr 2013 10:00 AM
End Date: 20 Apr 2013 01:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

Walnut, CA

Posted By: hseiken1

Confirmed Attendees: 16
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. AzureWanderings

AzureWanderings Active Member

A special thanks to all who made this wonderful Sega Cup possible. I'm glad I had the chance to attend and meet the scene. :)

GGs to MotorCityJacky, shadowmaster, oneida, ItaZan and everyone else I had matches with. Opportunities like these are rare so I wanted to make the most of it.

A big thanks to GT as well for the compliments after I played my first match on the stream. It means a lot to a new player like myself. Congrats on your performance this past weekend. Those final matches were highly entertaining and very intense.

Chanchai likes this.
  2. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Our matches were excellent I never had that much fun in a Pai mirror match ever. The fact that it was offline too made it that much more entertaining. I wish could play you more but with the issues playing online it wouldn't be the same with the lag but I would be willing to give it a shot if you would. Outside of playing Fuudo our matches were the best of all the matches I fought in over there.

Chanchai likes this.
  4. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Unicorn, Chanchai and Feck like this.