1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[20 May 2018] OVER 100!!! VF Arena Round Robin Tournament (Online - Xbox Live)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Mar 22, 2018.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
OVER 100!!! VF Arena Round Robin Tournament
Online - Xbox Live
Confirmed Attendees: 8
Posted By: Blitzball Champ
Start Date: 20 May 2018 05:00 PM
End Date: 20 May 2018 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 8
  1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

lag is the bane of my existence too. It prevents me from being able to use my reactionary playstyle but that's good yomi practice too. So it's a double-edged sword. I see online akin to playing in a gravity chamber.

It sounds like you've studied my vids to see my strats (i.e.: my backdash 9000K) so it'll be interesting to see how you handle the mixups.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    TexasLion likes this.
  2. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Yeah ive studied a little lol. I don't make a challenge and not prepare. I don't have an Eileen to play against besides cpu so I have to look up Eileen videos to see how Japanese players handle her and your vids too.

So yeah it definitely helped but nothing beats playing and learning from real matches. It'll be interesting to see if it's enough.

3. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    JASON ELBOW VS. TRICKY FT10 this Sunday. TRICKY do you accept? And if so Blitz can you BOOK IT?!

4. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    The Lion Assult isnt over yet TRICK TRICK!