1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[20 Oct 2012] Kostelec XII - czech FG tournament (Kostelec nad Orlicí)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Unicorn, Sep 13, 2012.

Kostelec XII - czech FG tournament
Start Date: 20 Oct 2012 12:00 PM
End Date: 20 Oct 2012 04:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/Amsterdam +02:00 CEST

Ke Koupališti 93
Kostelec nad Orlicí 517 41

Posted By: Unicorn

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [​IMG]

REGISTRATION PAGE (CZ/ENG)
    TROURNAMENT ANNOUCEMENT (ENG version)
    DISCUSSION (in CZ, but if you post in English, we will answer in English too)
    WHERE IT IS?

Kostelec tournaments have long tradition in my country. This one will be held as the promotional tourney for Tekken Tag Tournament 2; but there will be other fighting games as well.

One of them will be our beloved Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and it will be the very 1st czech offline tourney in this game since the release.

Other games will be Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition ver.2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. There is 5th game in consideration, probably Soul Calibur 5, but this is still uncertain.

The entry fee is about 150 CZK (about 6 EUR) regardless how many games of games you will play. You can sleep directly in the hotel where the tourney is held for 300 CZK/night (about 12 EUR); or on the floor for free.

Everyone is welcomed. Will it be YOU?

The VF5FS is scheduled for Saturday 20th, 12:30-14:00, but we are starting at Friday 19th and ending Sunday 21th. A lot of friendly matches, chitchatting and drinking expected to happen outside the tournament stage and time.

PS: In case you will have any questions or if you will need anything, post here on PM me

2. ryanwalter

ryanwalter Member

Hi! I do not understand, tournament will be online or will need to come to participate?

3. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    It is offline tournament.

4. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    stream will strart in about 20 minutes with SF4. VF in cca 2 hours

5. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    strem was canceled due to technical issues. I am sorry :(

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

How was the tournament? and how well did you go in the vf5fs? :D kinda curios to see how far went your wolf.

7. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Tournament was great, lots of funny people and enjoyable moments :)
    I was 1st, but the competition was... well, not that hard :)

Vids will be on youtube soon

8. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Mister likes this.