1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

2007 London Ting

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Jan 10, 2007.

1. ElectricLeo

ElectricLeo Well-Known Member

I'm there! I've been away for a week or so, so I've not been able to shout about it. Rayne might be coming with me too, as well as a couple of other heads.

Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who play VF in London who don't live on these boards. Most people are intimidated by the 1337 nature of tournaments, though.

2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

I'll def be down, as well as Kaworu and SlimAdey so that's 3 more heads. Our local arcade technician may also be there to play VF and Mike is a very slim possibility I think, so maybe 5 of us at a push.

Hopefully there'll be at least around 16 players...

3. ElectricLeo

Slim! I've been dying to play his Kage for ages now.

4. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Yeah, only problem is, because I'm the only one who's got VF5 up here, others haven't been able to get up to standard on VF5. In fact neither have I, I've only recently gotten hold of a decent stick and I've been busy with other things besides.

So Ade's kage is kinda like an Evo Kage, but his mix ups and TFTs can still do the business. Kaworu's Goh is shaping up nicley as well but we've yet to hold some proper VF5 sessions in order to get the ball rolling.

5. ElectricLeo

That's ok, I only play at the very most, once a week. It's just for the friendlies, really.

6. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

I've been playing VF5 every day for a week!

...I'm still no good, though. Sadface. (Though I did better against Leo that I was led to believe I would.)

7. ElectricLeo

You have potential!

The whole Cambridge crew does, you just need to play a bit more and do less running away. It's not Soul Calibur :p

8. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

I was playing Vanessa for the past few days, and doing quite well. Then I went back to Lion and COULD NOT PLAY.

9. ElectricLeo

So nothing changed?

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!11111!!

10. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

Hey, it's not like you whitewashed me. Our match ratio was like, 40/60 or so in your favour. :p