1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[23 Feb 2013] Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness (philadelphia, pa)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by FightClubHuBBs, Dec 7, 2012.

By FightClubHuBBs on Dec 7, 2012 at 10:54 AM
  1. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    [​IMG]

Big E Gaming is proud to announce Winter Brawl VII at the amazing Holiday Inn – Stadium Hotel.

DATE:
    02/23/2013 – 02/24/2013
    Holiday Inn Stadium
    900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
    Located in the South Philadelphia area 1 mile from the Philadelphia International Airport.

Room Discount Link: (Room Rate is $109 a night before taxes.) http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?...Code=1&hotelCode=PHLPS&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NE1
    Winter Brawl VII Sponsors:

Big E Gaming

Gaming Vision Network

Namco Bandai

Atlus

Madcatz

Team Sp00ky

STREAM: (Main)
    Will be streamed by none other than the infamous Team Sp00ky! The stream can be found here–http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
    2nd Stream–Tekken/SCV and more Jaxel:http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun
    Extra streams: TBA

Eric “Big E” Smalls
    (267) 231-8996
    Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

VP–Robert “FightClub” Hubbs
    (610) 573-8305
    hubbsdoctor@gmail.com

VP–Zack “Kattermari” Kattermann
    (201) 650-1318
    kattermari@gmail.com
    REGISTRATION/FEES:
    Online Venue Pre-Registration: $30
    www.bigegaming.com

At The Door Venue Registration: $40

Spectator Fee: $20

GAME RULES:
    Unless otherwise stated all console tournaments will be played on PS3.
    All singles tournaments will be standard format 2/3 match points for normal matches and 3/5 for finals matches. (UMVC3 and 3D fighters will be 3/5 match points)

Team tournaments are single match the entire tournament including all finals matches.

SCHEDULE:
    Venue and entry fees will be collected between 8am and 5pm both days. Please allow 1 hour prior to tournament start time to register. Even if you preregistered online you will still need to check in at the registration desk for each tournament.

Ok players if you entering 2012, Umvc3, tekken tag 2, mk9, p4A and kof13, we will be taking registration for those games from 8am-12pm, after 12pm if your not in the line you will not be in the tournament SORRY.

This must happen this way for everything to run on time.

SO IF YOU KNOW YOUR ALWAYS LATE, THAN YOU NEED TO PRE-REG ONLINE ASAP.

—————————————————————–
    Saturday 02/23/2013:
    Team Tournaments:
    SSF4:AE teams 3v3 — start time TBA — $30 per team
    UMvC3 3v3 — start time TBA — $30 per team
    3S:OE 3v3 — start time TBA
    DOA5– 2v2– start time TBA — $20 per team
    MK9– 2v2 - start time TBA– $10 per team
    SCV–2v2 – start time TBA –$20 per team
    TTT2-2v2 — start time TBA–$20 per team
    KoF13 — 3v3– 1pm — $30 per team
    Brawl and Melee Teams

—————————————————————–

SATURDAY 02/23/2013:
    Singles Tournaments:
    SSF4:AE — 6:00pm — $10 — will continue Sunday–ps3– $500 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes
    UMvC3 — 6:30pm — $10 – will continue Sunday–ps3–$500 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes(half the pools will start Saturday and the 2nd half will start sunday at 11am)
    MK9 – 3pm– start time — $10–ps3– pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes
    SC5 – 3pm– start time — $10 (top 8 sunday)–ps3– Pot Bonus info coming soon
    TTT2 – start time TBA — $10 (top 8 Sunday)–ps3 to come
    P4U — start time TBA — Free Entry –Ps3
    BB – start time TBA — $10–ps3
    GG – start time TBA –$10– ps2
    DOA 5 — 5pm — $10 — Ps3
    Melee Doubles — start time TBA
    Brawl doubles/Melee Singles– start time TBA
    Brawl Singles– start time TBA
    ST — start time TBA — $10 – held on arcade cabinet Or Super Gun–

———————————————————–

SUNDAY 02/24/12:
    SSF4:AE – continued from Saturday – start time TBA
    UMvC3 – continued from Saturday – start time TBA
    KOF13– start time TBA – $5 –ps3
    SC5– continuned from Saturday– start time TBA
    TTT2– continuned from Saturday — start time TBA
    VF5FS — start time TBA —$10 entry fee.
    SFxT — start time TBA –$5
    MB:AA – start time TBA — $10–Pot Bonus info coming soon
    AH3– start time TBA – $10 entry fee–ps3
    3S:OE – start time TBA — $10–ps3–Pot Bonus info coming soon
    UMK3 – start time TBA — $5
    All-Stars - TBA

————————————————————————————
    Guys if you see names down twice or if you don’t see your name on the list let me know.
    I HOPE TO SEE ALL THE REAL PLAYERS HERE.

L_A, Chibiaya, Johoseph and 1 other person like this.
Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness
Start Date: 23 Feb 2013 08:00 AM
End Date: 25 Feb 2013 08:00 AM
Time Zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST

500 packer ave
philadelphia, pa 19148

Posted By: FightClubHuBBs

Confirmed Attendees: 6
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

Comments

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by FightClubHuBBs, Dec 7, 2012.

• Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness
    Start Date: 23 Feb 2013 08:00 AM
    End Date: 25 Feb 2013 08:00 AM
    Time Zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST

500 packer ave
    philadelphia, pa 19148

Posted By: FightClubHuBBs

Confirmed Attendees: 6
    You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
    The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
    The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
    1. shadowmaster
      shadowmaster
      Good question I couldn't tell you personally sorry Shiny
    2. FightClubHuBBs
      FightClubHuBBs
      I had a talk with him and told him to send me a FR on xbla. He seemed open to the idea of us helping him imrpove his game.
      Blackula likes this.
    3. Tricky
      Tricky
      He talked with denkai and Rod about how much he legit likes the game because he finds it to be a real challenge. He genuinely likes it, but he gotta make a living playing those 2D games.
    4. IntheQueensName
      IntheQueensName
      I wanted to say thank to NY players for your hospitality on Saturday night and to anyone I played in casuals.
    5. Shidosha
      Shidosha
      justin didn't get paid to enter VF at winterbrawl. He played as per request of both LA Akira & myself. And while VF was going on, he had to focus on Marvel, & SFxT so he didn't stick around. (i was checking brackets online to see if he was out of anything and he wasnt)
    6. CIDKID
      CIDKID
      Even though I live in New Jersey I'm still NYC no matter what. GGS to all who attended, didn't really think I was going to place high in the tourney since I don't play as much anymore but in FS I think anyone can win (in the U.S. of course,lol).
      VFhayato and Tricky like this.
    7. _Denkai_
      _Denkai_
      Also CidKid, you definitely caught up to speed when you had about 3 hours of casuals lol. You were glued to that chair!!

As for Justin, he told me how he believes the other games he plays are silly and how he likes VF. I know that he likes VF but it's understandable once you look at the numbers why he mainly sticks to his games. Especially considering he has a "gift"
      when it comes to fighters.
      Tricky likes this.
    8. CIDKID
      CIDKID
      HAHA! You said "glued"
    9. FakeSypha
      FakeSypha
      Is there a stream archive? I'd like to watch some other fights. Well, I couldn't see more than the Denkai against J. Wong, and the grand finals with Denkai and CidKid. Awesome fights, btw. Props to everyone who supported VF at WinterBrawl!
    10. Blackula
    11. Shag
      Shag
    12. VFhayato
      VFhayato
      I check them out! Great games guys! I think their is still more videos missing?
    13. FakeSypha
      FakeSypha
      Thanks both Blackula and Shag. Early today I when I posted I found Jaxel's YT channel, but that playlist made it a lot easier.
    14. Chefboy_OB
      Chefboy_OB
      Ok, I need to do this before it becomes too late. Shouts outs to all my EC VF heads that I got to see once again: Denkai, Cid-Man, Rodnutz =P, Jack-ooooohhhhhhhh, Dat slippery lil chinese girl, Joe-hooooooo, dat man Shag, Mr.Cruz who was so focused I missed his characteristic hype-ness, Jax-EL for providing that grade A coverage, HEISENBERG, that black vampire dude, Dat uncommon guy, ....who else am I not thinking of? Had a great time and I hope NY comes through with an ill gathering soon. I'm fiendinggggggg

Thanks to everyone who has shown me love for my showing. hashtag-stay hungry
    15. FightClubHuBBs
      FightClubHuBBs
      shoutouts to rodney and shadowmaster for whooping my ass. Thanks for coming down NY I love your spirit and love for the game and the community.
    16. shadowmaster
      shadowmaster
      It was fun just the same man the matches I had with all you guys reminded me of why I picked up VF seriously in the very beginning all over again. I really needed it too, it was a great wake up call for me. You aren't that bad either