1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[23 Oct 2021] Unwinnable Matchup #1 (Santa Clara)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by GenesisFrenzy, Oct 13, 2021.

Unwinnable Matchup #1
Start Date: 23 Oct 2021 05:00 PM
End Date: 23 Oct 2021 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

3464 El Camino Real
Santa Clara 95051

Posted By: GenesisFrenzy

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. GenesisFrenzy

GenesisFrenzy Setplay No Skill

PSN:
    SonicWin1778
    XBL:
    GenesisFrenzy
    Hello VF5US community! I don't post here often, but I would like to announce that we have planned our first Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown offline tournament here in NorCal. Of course, the event isn't limited to NorCal, and I will do my best to spread the word about the event.

The tournament will take place Saturday, October 23rd in Santa Clara, CA. This event will be hosting both VF5US as well as Soul Calibur 6! I hope we get a good turnout for this one and please feel free to ask questions.

akai, MadeManG74 and jimi Claymore like this.