1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[25 Jan 2015] Magfest 13 VF5:FS Tournament (1 pm) (Oxon Hill, Maryland)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by daRockReaper, Oct 22, 2014.

Magfest 13 VF5:FS Tournament (1 pm)
Start Date: 25 Jan 2015 01:00 PM
End Date: 25 Jan 2015 04:00 PM
Time Zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST

201 Waterfront Street
Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745

Posted By: daRockReaper

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Its almost that time of year again, where elbows are echoed with colossus roars, Magfest and its third annual VF5:FS tournament. Feel free to show up for great games, greater people and one hell of a weekend. Still need to submit the forms but will probably host the tourney on Sunday (the 25th) pending your input. Feel free to reply with any thoughts and hopefully see you there.

2. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Gonna do my best and see if i can make it (which will be hard, since I will probably be at KiT too)

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I will be going too. I enjoyed the last fs tourney there and I can go too and from home each day too.

4. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    I appreciate you for even considering Hopefully if I can get this capture card soon I should be able to record some matches at least cause streaming from the middle of a convention sounds like a bad idea. But let me know either way

5. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    The tournament has been confirmed for Sunday the 25th at 1pm Hopefully see you guys there

shadowmaster likes this.
  6. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    How about a time for some casuals earlier that weekend. I dipped out early last year when I didn't want to and I want to be there for more than just 1 day of offline vf

7. Devdan

Devdan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WrysWendellBoah
    XBL:
    WrysWendellBoah
    I was sure I wasn't going to this, but it turns out I am! Not going to pretend like I've played this game for more than a few hours in the last year, but I'll still show up for the tournament. I could still take a match if I fight some random guy as long as he uses ANYONE OTHER THAN SARAH.

I wish I more into this game, honestly. I've been too into 3rd Strike the last year and a half, and the people playing 3S at magfest are way more miserable than you guys seem to be. I could barely get shrugs out of them much less a conversation. And nobody but me seemed to mind the faulty MP button on the 2p side. I need that button for spacing! Oh well.

8. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    ill be there! :D

9. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    where are you guys gonna be located?

Jacko likes this.
  10. Devdan

Devdan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WrysWendellBoah
    XBL:
    WrysWendellBoah
    My ride thought the con ended on Sunday, so long story short I can't make this after all. I hope people show up, and this is no worse for lack of my scrubby Jean. :(

11. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    chief flash PM me for your location i am with rockreaper now getting the game set up

12. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Fuck I wish I saw all this before the tourney But we had a small yet solid showing If your still here Flash, we're meeting back up at 7 in that same spot

13. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    It happens man Catch you next year, hopefully before if I can get out to some stuff

14. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    lol completely forgot about this.I'll probably be around in an hour if someone wants to get some games in. Bonus points if you have an extra stick for me.