1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

2nd BURGER KING - Virtua Fighter Club Sunday 14th July

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by dynamic-league, Jul 2, 2002.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

2nd CONSOLE TOURNAMENT AT BURGER KING PICCADILLY CIRCUS, LONDON
    SUNDAY 14th JULY from 3pm to 8pm
    Multi-Format and Multi-Game

FREE ENTRY for spectators
    FREE PLAY for members

Details: http://www.dynamic-league.com

Bigger and Better than before !

2. dynamic-league

Practice before you come !

Make sure you practice before you come to the next event . The level of play goes up every time and some people are not able to make the grade. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

3. dynamic-league

SPONSORS FOR PLAYERS

We are expecting people from games companies and the games press for the challenges that will take place in the 3rd Quarter 2002.
    Hopefully we can get some sponsors.

So now is not a good time to be merciful in your game play.
    Now is the time to be ruthless to make a name for yourself to attract sponsors.

We guess the first types of sponsors will be peripheral manufacturers.
    In Football, Tennis and Athletics it matters what brand of equipment the top players use to win.
    This might become true for Dynamic League.

I wonder who will be the first player to get themselves an agent and get their own sponsorship deal. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

4. T^5

T^5 Active Member

Re: SPONSORS FOR PLAYERS

sorry to intrude, but i'm in london for a few days and was wondering where i could go for good comp? i will also try to be at the tourney but where it is exactly ? i know london quite well so you can explain to me the general direction, thanks.

5. dynamic-league

IN LONDON - where to play

Come to the next Dynamic League event this Sunday at Burger King in Piccadilly Circus .

Check here for details

http://www.dynamic-league.com