1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[3 Jul 2016] Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown BBQ! Fourth of July weekend! (Brooklyn,NY)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

This is my day off! this is a BBQ special!

This sunday on july 3 will be gaming night! BBQ! Fourth of july weekend!
    NYC VF crew will be holding a BBQ special in I Fix Machine backyard! we can still be playing games while having fun and kicking ass! so lets go!

Venue FEE for the games are 10 bucks! for the whole day and night! Bring your family down to the BBQ and have fun and chill out!

I Fix Machine will be giving out food! for that night! FREE FOOD!! If you want to bring sodas that cool with me!!! we will have plates and cups! My sodas are not FREE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Beer will be serve at this place as well! You can chip in for beer if you want!!!

GAMES:
    Street Fighter 5
    Super Smash Brothers 4
    Ultra Street Fighter 4
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Mortal Kombat XL
    Guilty Gear Xrd
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    killer instinct
    Capcom Vs snk 2
    VF 5 FS!
    and more!

Venue FEE is $10 bucks!
    Please bring your own sticks! we do have sticks to give out as well! but please bring your own!

Loctaion is 2116 Bath ave brooklyn NY 11214!

New games just been added! but we do play every fighting games! want to train! want to play offline then come in! lets go!

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

\

Can we have a soda chip in fun like we do for the beer? Who's with me !!!

VFhayato likes this.
  3. VFhayato

Chip in for soda! guys!

4. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    i gotta find a job ASAP but if i get a chance to go to this it'd be a nice warm up for NYGX2

Tricky and VFhayato like this.
  5. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

let's do this!

6. VFhayato

I'm getting ready for this july guys! hope to see you guys there! if not the ding ding can stay home! with x ham ster! hahahahaha!! new Vf players want to play as well so if you stay home with the ding ding and watch our dings dings on the stream that's cool! cruz will have to show me how to set up the stream!!!

7. VFhayato

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.