1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

3 v 3 Tourney at Game Focus !!!! Last Battle

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Jide, Sep 12, 2003.

1. vosor1

vosor1 Well-Known Member

Re: UK FEET BRIBE VOLUME 2

Faded, yeah, good GOH play man, not many GOH players around, with R-silver being the only competant GOH player that comes to mind.... had a nighmare day yesterday, won more than i lost but i lost so many, good playing all out there. as for sham, you got some good lei fei man, a wolf in sheeps clothing huh? optimus, bare, arc, Q, stelwa....all you guys just improving leaps and bounds man......to my nemesis Oda, Ryan and Steve....good showing as always, but as me and steve agreed, we sucked yesterday, especially on that 3 on 3, but win some lose some....so i guess there will be a next time, question is, where? nuff said...V

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

haha it waas fun, sham really has to play with a stick or on defalt buttons nxt time (learn to press L2 in stead o R1 for the tech roll!)
    didnt really know i had to stick with wolf for the 3on3 just thought i could pick a man a team! who cares bair mans got giant singed!!! and we won BLaytanlyy!
    shame about that mad kolas refing the uk ps2! he didnt like us doing 3on3, man wanted too take away are seats!
    David (lei/sarah) was a joker, hope he trains up on vf as he didnt really play it b4 ps2 expearience!
    VO/G u hav 2 get back a ps2, i hear steve is selling a jap one... and those evil ring out against ryan!
    Odas jeff is to ILL, bair down PG thows i saw!
    anyways some 1 should set up a meet in like a pub fucntion room, mans could booze it up an play!

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I had a good time this saturday won a few lost a few throughout the hole GF thing i havent really performed as well ias i would of hoped but it's a good learning experience anyway.

Damn there are so mnay people i wanna give shout out's 2 first off:

I'm gonna thank steve tu cause he practically oraganised everything and made it more of a vf gathering after games like pro evo,soul calibur all took a back seat.

Nxt is for the players that came week after week such as

Dakira. lol this guy was probably there for every single one apart from the last one which was the best as well,anyway u gots a super strong akira well worthy of the name kneeninja.

Optimusomega,only every played 2 characters u play as both are really great think your wolf's the best out of the 3.

Samauri, never got to play u that much sick sarah u got though.

Vorsor,Dai and Ryan Heart, these guys made everybody have to up there game , 3 of the best players in the U.K.

Q,otaku another sick akira player gonna get a hell lot better now that he has a ps2.

Bareknukle, i'm gonna call u shining wizard from now on, as per usual solid wolf cant really say to much as i play u every week.

Anyways i'm probably forgetting loads of people but i'm to tired to type much more for all that came hope to play u again soon.

4. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

Thanx for the props guys /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

But i still got owned in the 3Vs3 /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

By the way Ryan if your going to get a VF tournment in Trocadero on the versus city cabinits you gotta force those lazy workers their to install aircon or fans or somthing cos that place is hotter than a sauna in july! /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif