1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[30 Sep 2016] TwitchCon 2016 (San Diego, CA)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Chanchai, Sep 21, 2016.

TwitchCon 2016
Start Date: 30 Sep 2016 08:00 AM
End Date: 2 Oct 2016 08:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101

Posted By: Chanchai

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

TwitchCon is a huge convention for streamers, video content creators, the videogame industry and all of its related industries (marketing, e-sports, peripherals, publishers, etc...).

This year, TwitchCon will be in San Diego from September 30th-October 2nd, 2016.

Who all is going? It is assumed that most attendees will have busy schedules, but it will be nice to know which VF players will be in San Diego that weekend and a session/LAN Party/streamed session might be possible ^_^

For the record, I will be at TwitchCon and the most likely time I can do some VF will be Thursday and Saturday evenings.

Hope to see you there!

2. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Yo chanchains long time no hear from you man!.

Chanchai likes this.
  3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Good to see you cruz! Well, life may have given me an opportunity to play more nowadays ^_^

Wish I could've gone to NYG, man... How are you all doing?!

BTW, I might need to hit you up on streaming tips if you don't mind :)

Tricky likes this.