1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

360 September Major - Europe Division

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 16, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    360 Europe Division starts at 7:30 PM London Time (check countdown timer link to confirm the start time). Please use this thread in running the event and reporting any issues:

Countdown timer for Majors Start Time
    General Rules and Guidelines
    September Major Event Format (Round Robin / Single Elimination)

360 September Major - Europe - Bracket 1 - 1st place advance to Finals / 2nd place to wild cards.
    40i4 (BL) / Circuit ID: xliiv360/ 360 ID: xliiv360
    DWR (SA) / Circuit ID: DWR/ 360 ID: DrVonLee
    Mister (WO) / Circuit ID: Mister/ 360 ID: Mistersicstinai
    Ricci8 (EI) / Circuit ID: Ricciotto/ 360 ID: Ricciotto
    sozos (PA) / Circuit ID: sozos/ 360 ID: pouuntooo

360 September Major - Europe - Bracket 2 - 1st place advance to Finals / 2nd place to wild cards.
    Hutcho (PA) / Circuit ID: Hutcho/ 360 ID: X RELEN7L3SS X
    MarlyJay (EI) / Circuit ID: MarlyJay/ 360 ID: MarlyJay
    Aidan (JN) / Circuit ID: SETTRA/ 360 ID: xX SETTRA Xx
    Krye (LA) / Circuit ID: Krye/ 360 ID: Krye NL
    G0d3L (KA) / Circuit ID: G0d3L/ 360 ID: G0d3L

360 September Major - Europe - Bracket 3 - 1st place advance to Finals / 2nd place to wild cards.
    Feck (AK) / Circuit ID: Feck/ 360 ID: Senzankou in EZ
    Daydream (EI) / Circuit ID: Daydream/ 360 ID: Daydream CE
    AngHell (GO) / Circuit ID: NR AngHell/ 360 ID: NR AngHell
    Trollainas (KA) / Circuit ID: Trollainas/ 360 ID: kitsuneavenger

360 September Major - Europe - Wild Card - - 1st place advance to the Finals.

360 September Major - Europe - Finals

Finally, for all participants of this Major: all contestants have a chance to win the U-be - Inspired by you Prize (a box of smoothie berry barz). All you have to do is send a private message on VFDC or email me with a number between 1-100. Winners will be announced after the weekend.

2. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First post updated. Please make sure to immediately update your results! The efficiency of the Circuit and the Major depends on you being proactive.

3. trollainas

trollainas Active Member

Who will set the room?

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Just like how the round robin events were done in the past. Volunteer based system. Someone step up in each bracket to host a room.

5. trollainas

trollainas Active Member

My isp suck ass. I can't

6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Other important tidbits - People do not leave their rooms until results are completed and reported sometimes tie-breakers are needed. And you might be one of those person that have a tied record for 2nd or 1st.

The first set of Round Robin brackets are two matches and not one match against each player. Please read the rules for format please!

Wild Card bracket round robin is just one match match against each player.

7. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    To get one thing straight: I don´t play someone 2 times in succession, I wait until I´ve played everyone in the Bracket once before I start the second matches.
    Or am I wrong and I have to play in succession?

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Yup, just repeat the same order of the round robin. I thought that would keep everyone more active and have less wait time for each player.

9. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Ok, thanks for people participating in the first 360 Europe major division. Due to connection issues between players in bracket 2 (their results can lead to several different scenarios of tiebreakers on who is first and second), the rest of the division event is postponed until next week (TBD)

10. Ricci8

Ricci8 Active Member

Good games! A little bit laggy, but it was nice. I'm looking forward to the next event! :D