1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Anniversary of Ultimate Showdown

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Jun 1, 2024.

By akai on Jun 1, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    3rdAnniversary.jpg

"Today marks the third anniversary of VF5US! Countless foes, ready to battle!!" - VF Official on X/Twitter

These past three years have gone by fast! There were many ups and downs with Ultimate Showdown; but overall, I am happy that the game was released. I get to enjoy matches with old friends and new challengers. Lots of rumors, leaks, and hints for what 2024 will be for the Virtua Fighter series and community. 5 months into the year and 7 more months to go!

Myke, Chanchai, Shinobi and 3 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Hobo-Jho
      Hobo-Jho
      Sega show your "Thanks" by including the rest of the customizations, add new moves, or restore the old ones. Bring back the rest of the stages, give us Dural, Siba and or possibly a new character, throw in appealing and Sega related ads if you want me to watch them! Get rid of Taka (jkjk)

Sega, give us something, please!
    2. Allstarj804
      Allstarj804
      It's the 3rd anniversary, and I can feel the neglect. Hopefully it's because they are moving the franchise forward. VFUS was a great time. It would be nice if Sega would communicate with us instead of giving us weird hints and teasers. Sega needs to get with the times.
      akai likes this.