1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

4/23 SVGL

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested in playing VF @ SVGL, show up around 5pm. So far Tragic and I will be at Golfland. Jacky Bro I hope you can make it. I sent you a PM. siLEpai if you have the time to show up let me know. Hopefully I can meet some new players. See you guys there.

2. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hmmm i might be able to but im not too sure... hopefully i can

3. DigitalDrunk

DigitalDrunk Member

hey ill be at svgl this sunday if you want to play then. im trying to find as many people to play against as i can in the area. I might even try to squeeze in a couple games this coming friday if i can't wait till sunday /versus/images/icons/smile.gif you should try and come one of those days.
    drink to victory,

Digitaldrunk

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

then this friday would be perfect... TGIVF!!! there are usually
    4-6 people who go on friday late afternoon till closing, so far these people have attended with their forum name:
    Jenny (SiLEpai), Akira Taniguchi, Jason & Justin (my bro and i- jackybrothas), Ben (tragic), the other Ben (vfelf) and Don so far.. definately Friday is when most of the bay area vfers go.