1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

4 hit combo help

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by SarahLover, Mar 29, 2006.

1. SarahLover

SarahLover New Member

Hi, could someone do me a list of what buttons I press to do a 4 hit combo in quest mode for each character(I have the PS2 version) I'm useless at combos. This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

go through the training mode, jesus.

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    [ QUOTE ]
    SarahLover said:

Hi, could someone do me a list of what buttons I press to do a 4 hit combo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Short answer: [P], [K], and [G]

Longer answer: find out which moves float the opponent in the air and then what moves to do afterwards. Read combo guides on this site or use training mode like Vanity suggested. Soon, you won't be useless at combos anymore. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

If you go in free trainning, go in the move list, hit 'x', you'll be brought to a new menu that shows you all your floaters or combo starters and from the select one and check what the follow ups are /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. SarahLover

SarahLover New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Plague said:

[ QUOTE ]
    SarahLover said:

Hi, could someone do me a list of what buttons I press to do a 4 hit combo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Short answer: [P], [K], and [G]

:

[/ QUOTE ]

Which buttons on the PS2 are those?

6. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

If you use Sarah( I assume you do), do 33K, P,P,P.

That should combo on a counter hit and will be enough for you to get whatever the prize or quest you are trying to achieve.

7. SarahLover

SarahLover New Member

I would like a list for all the characters. Thanks for Sarah's but what's 33K and how do I do it.

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

[3][3] [K]. Please go through command training.

9. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    SarahLover said:

what's 33K and how do I do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

VF Notation Basics