1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[4 May 2013] Downtown Dojo Battle Royale (Portland, OR)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by R_Panda, Apr 29, 2013.

Downtown Dojo Battle Royale
Start Date: 4 May 2013 03:00 PM
End Date: 4 May 2013 09:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

1515 SW Montgomery St
Portland, OR 97201

Posted By: R_Panda

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
  1. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    [​IMG]

The first all-inclusive Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown tournament hosted at the Downtown Dojo.

A $5 double elimination tournament for VF5FS, open to all willing participants and challengers. Bring your game face, this is the real deal!

Start time to be announced!

Home equipment includes two Asus monitors, a 360+TE, a PS3+TE, and a dual modded hitbox. Private house with fair parking and space for 25 players easy.

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Should stick Jean and Akira in the image ;)

Will try to see if AJS can go to this and I imagine Fat Bear will go ;)

3. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    The chosen characters were chosen completely at random!

...you don't believe me? xD

4. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Start time for casuals at 4:30pm, tournament at 5pm! I get off work at 330pm so casuals can't start any earlier than that. :(

5. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Thanks all who attended Downtown Dojo Battle Royale! I took first, but congrats to Fatbear on second place, and shinryu on coming in third. We had a good seven man bracket, including new comer 16 from Seattle! Nice to meet ya man. I saw a lot of good games and fierce competition, just how I like it. GGs to everyone I played, and thanks to Chanchai for coming out even when you couldn't make the start of the tourney, I really appreciate that. Again, ggs ya'll.

Check out the next Amateur Event next Sunday, and I think I want to run the next Battle Royale in two weeks if my schedule works out. How does that sound to everyone?

Check out the bracket at:
    Challonge.com/DDBR