1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

4 new movies from official PS2 VF4 site.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Cause, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Get em from AM2's site or below.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=1>Rustedtech Downloads</a>

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Er, I just need to point out that these are *NOT* PS2 version movies... it says right on AM2's download page that they're from the arcade version. They're also the same movies that were on the Shenmue VF History disc with some of the "press start button" prompts removed.
    So, if the PS2 version intros don't look this good, people won't be disappointed. ^_^

3. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Show me gold and give me sand..

I think it's silly that Sega keep feeding us with these arcade movies and screens if they don't want us to be disappointed. Either they're stupid, or they are really confident that we won't tell the difference.

I mean, think about it. If you were to do a conversion and felt that it may not turn out 100%, would you release lots and lots of arcade footage for people to judge your product by?

That doesn't make sense!

But then again, Sega marketing never did...

/Mirkan

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Changed title tag to "acrcade"

Thanks, but did it say it in English, if so I was blind.