1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

44+k,k....

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Mista_tee, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Mista_tee

Mista_tee Well-Known Member

hey I was doing her 44+k,k,g near a wall and intstead of the second kick being canceled I got both kicks then she went into FL. I forgot to save the match afterwards, but has anyone else had this happen?

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    No, sounds interesting.

3. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

The fact that you were near the wall is probably why for that instance. Some moves that don't even make contact will have some hitting effect to it for some reason, with no damage whatsoever.

This one doesnt even involve a wall, try this, as an example: Go BT, and do 8K scarecrow entry, near(not close) to the opponent. Your opponent will wince back guarding like they got hit with the move but it's not even close.

EDIT: Btw, there's also 44K, K+G, that goes into flamingo, so it could've been that unless you're talking about the speedy way with the cancel.

4. Mista_tee

Mista_tee Well-Known Member

yeah I am talking about the speedy way. I haven't been able to duplicate it yet. it seemed like a glitch to me.

5. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Yeah I guess it was a glitch then, Sarah always has some wild hitbox things happening in sessions.

6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I wonder is there a chance that you mistook the wallhit caused by the first hit as the second hit of [4][4][K][K]?