1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

4K+G Stuff

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Seminasuke, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Thought I'd give this its own thread, since they're not guaranteed combos. But if this isn't thread-worthy (or just not that useful), please lock or merge with the combo thread.

Here are some examples with 4K+G as attempts for more damage if the opponent would ukemi.

vs. Aoi/Eileen/El Blaze...

2. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    4K+G is literally a move I never use because on block, you're so screwed. It's like jacky's flipkick on guard...you better make sure it connects.

3. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Nice videos Seminasuke, I will add them in the combo list.

4. SUGATA

SUGATA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SUGATA_RUS
    Nice videos!
    Anymore usage of 4K+G?...

5. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Good stuff. BTW on the second video who is the guy throwing the poppers in the background?

6. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    That would be the combined efforts of an old-as-dirt camera and my hands being made of granite. And gee wiz, is this old thread embarrassing. I stop ending combos with this move unless it's max-damage now.

hseiken1 likes this.