1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A big apology

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueFlash, Mar 20, 2002.

1. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

I just did a search on my threads, and I totally forgot that wack post I made in reply to akira yukii, in addition to other wack posts. To everyone, I'm just apologizing for being so ignorant in the beginning, I think I had some total stress problems concernig other things when I wrote those posts. Anyways, this whole site kicks ass, I use it constantly as a resource for my gaming needs, and I wouldn't have made acqaintances such as Shadowdean without it. I'm just happy to get VF4 tommorow, and also look forward to playing VF4 on Shadowdean's machine. Hopefully there will will a strong VF presence in the Nation's capital. Anyways, that's all I've got to say. Peace