1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

a cool wall combo for Kage

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Maximus, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

this is a really good wall combo. you have to be near the wall with your back facing the wall. use [4][P]+[G] to toss the opponent up high. after you do this immediatly hit and hold [4][2_] to do kage's knee. you don't have to buffer it, there should be enough time to do it in crouch position. after you hit your opponent with the knee they should hit the wall and not be able to recover and fall to the ground. then wait for two frames and do[9][K]+[G]. for heavyweights you have to wait for about half a second or so and it will connect. this combo does 100+ damage taking nearly half of the opponents health away. to anyone out there who likes to play with Kage i emplore you to try to learn this move as it is very good even though it's a wall combo. try it and if you are having trouble doing it drop a post to me and i'll get back to you. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. pkg_inc

pkg_inc Well-Known Member

Now I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but there really are lots of TFT (ten foot toss [4][P]+[G]) combos here. If you click "Kage" on the front page, you will find plenty of combos for him. And even though you find a fantastic follow-up, there'll always be people telling you to shut up because you're new here. So try finding what other people have written before and don't post "new" combos, please. After some time here, you'll see you're not the only one

welcome to vfdc

3. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Yeah people here are so ungreatful, and they like to talk... well flame at least. Welcome to VFDC!

4. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Yea, I´m a regular but i still discovered a "new" TFT combo. TFT, knee,P,P,[9][G][K]. No pounce though. This was no flame, just an idea...

5. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

I think in order for something to be considered a "new" tft combo, it has to do more damage than the norm.