1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A couple of PS2 Quest Mode Questions

Discussion in 'Console' started by colonnan, Feb 20, 2005.

1. colonnan

colonnan Member

Hi there. I have a couple of questions for the PS2 Quest Mode.
    1. I have 100% complete in all arcades. However I still have 4 players that I have yet to fight. The three that I know are Arcade King, Demon Kittty, and Gamma Lei. I also have questions marks in my players list after Ohsu Akira and before Old Lady. Can anyone tell me in what arcades I can find these players?
    2. I have all of the emblems except for the second to last CUTE emblem.

Thanks alot for all the help.

Max

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Go to the quest and items board and look in the FAQs linked at the top.

3. colonnan

colonnan Member

I don't see anything in either of these FAQ's that talks about where to find certain players or where to get certain EMBLEMS (not items). Did I miss something???

Thanks again for the help.

4. noodalls

noodalls Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

I'm assuming cute in the english version is fancy in the Japanese version. You get the UFO by defeating Gamma Lei. As for characters, Can't help with characters, Japanese names are too different.

5. colonnan

colonnan Member

I found that the character I was missing with the question mark is Ohsu Akira. There are two of them. One is a Guardian and one is a champion.

6. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

actually, one is guardian and one is daredevil :p

7. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    .....one is daredevil.....

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!YEAH!!! Go Ohsu, my hero. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    (I just had to say that, he's my hero)

8. colonnan

colonnan Member

Oh...I knew it was sumthing like that.

9. colonnan

colonnan Member

Nuthin new for me huh guys???

/versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    Arcade King (Pai) and Demon Kitty (Vanessa) are in Sega World North. I believe that is the 7th arcade.

11. colonnan

colonnan Member

No one knows where Gamma Lei is??

And no one knows where the second to last Cute Emblem is??

12. StandStill

StandStill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I found that the character I was missing with the question mark is Ohsu Akira. There are two of them. One is a Guardian and one is a champion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he's playing for two characters, as i can mentioned (also Sarah). But, meanwhile, who is presented in the Quest mode, IS NOT the real Ohsu Akira. Just an abject shade -- a robot, if prefers.
    Akira_PH, respect.

ps daredevil

13. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

14. StandStill

StandStill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    http://virtuafighter.com/view.php?section=vf4&file=vf4evo_ranking_faq.html

This can be found in the Quest forum among other things.

[/ QUOTE ]
    DRE, thank you so much. Great stuff. I've been searching for sorta this translations from japanese into english.
    But lemme give a wee remark -- why did there write Napoleon (daredevil); Ohsu Akira (phoenix). Truly, it's utmost vice versa.

15. StandStill

StandStill Member

16. Maximus

[ QUOTE ]
    IS NOT the real Ohsu Akira. Just an abject shade -- a robot, if prefers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I knew that I mean. It's just that I meant that I like the real Ohsu Akira the player, not the cpu in Evo. Just so there is no confusion ok. I am an Akira player and IMO Ohsu is the best Akira I have ever seen.

17. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

lol - this is so unnecessary, but i find the oshu AI to be a lot weaker than the Hero ranked akira... i can't remember what his name is. in any event, after side kicking, it went for an evade, and i threw it. So the next time it went for a sidekick, it went for a spod.

that's is some nice ai right there.

18. Maximus

You know to be honest I find ai Ohsu easy as well. I don't know why, but it's true. The one ai that really gives me trouble is that damn Proffesor (Lau) at champion rank. Somehow that guy always keeps getting cheap shots at me. I don't know if that's the programing or what not, but that ai just pisses me off with that 6pppk and 6ppp2+k

19. StandStill

StandStill Member

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I knew that I mean. It's just that I meant that I like the real Ohsu Akira the player, not the cpu in Evo. Just so there is no confusion ok. I am an Akira player and IMO Ohsu is the best Akira I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s no misunderstandings, i got you thought. I was applying to colonnan. I play Akira as you.
    Ohsu is one of my favorites players, too. But – once more – Ohsu Akira in the Quest is fake.
    One more thing, alas, i haven’t seen Ohsu’s game since 2003 (DVD part onto VF4 EVO). But i’m counting he is progressively increase (is that real?!, 'cause he already played very well; his unrepeatable style, i say)his game till our times.

20. StandStill

StandStill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    You know to be honest I find ai Ohsu easy as well. I don't know why, but it's true. The one ai that really gives me trouble is that damn Proffesor (Lau) at champion rank. Somehow that guy always keeps getting cheap shots at me. I don't know if that's the programing or what not, but that ai just pisses me off with that 6pppk and 6ppp2+k

[/ QUOTE ]

Professor is a very strong player. But this damnfool AI, who is positing as a real Professor, is sucks. He plays absolutely similiar to other Quest Lau's players. Therefore, he's fake as a Ohsu.