1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A FV2 video

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by kbcat, Feb 11, 2001.

1. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested in watching a round of FV2 between Llany and I it's available at http://www.cgocable.net/~kbcat/emipr.wmv. I'm Emi and Llany is Bahn.

cheers,
    kbcat -- don't be too critical we're FV2 newbies!

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

wmv!! NOOOOOooooooo!!!!

3. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

no shit please if this sounds stupid, but does WMV even run on macs?

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

it does run, and most of the time it runs well.

however, sometimes it doesn't run well, and when it doesn't run well, windows media player _really_, utterly shits all over the bed. piccolo's trivia movie caused two of the hardest crashes my computer has ever seen. really sort of disturbing, actually.

5. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

more.

GE
    -now louder and funnier

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

-Skip this message-

It had something, which serves no purpose now.

7. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get an mpeg encoder going... will repost it in mpeg form when I can

cheers,
    kbcat

8. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Ok... I've got an encoder going and I've encoded it in mpg... but cgocable.net is down so I can't upload it, or the update to the VP :(

I'll try again tomorrow morning.

cheers,
    kbcat!

9. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hmm I think it was briefly discussed recently but what's your opinion of FV2 gameplay?,and was that Akira's FC f,p+g?.Hey isn't it a funny coincidence that FV backwards is VF..hahah..okay maybe not so funny

10. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I think FV is a riot. It's an excellent, fast paced, dynamic versus game. I don't think it even approaches VF's depth but it is good fun. Not too 'thinky' like VF :)
    Not as serious either.

cheers,
    kbcat