1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A GameFAQs post...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Triple Lei, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=31827&topic=2405570&page=0>This thread</a> seems to be filled with good stuff, including translations of ranks, pic included.

I'd want menu / training translations myself, but...

2. Legend

Legend Active Member

You are the man dood!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

been looking for rank translation for some time now /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

THX!!

AWW!! crap... my akira is rank 2 /versus/images/icons/frown.gif(( damn!!!

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

You can tell what rank you are just by counting how many different colors of outfits you have. If you have 5 you are 1st dan. Every new one you get just add 2 ranks. Pretty simple in my opinion

4. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

I have 10 uniforms...

Guess my rank if its that simple...

5. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Well barring you sucking and going down in rank. 10th dan? or Emperor

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

ShinAkira's point is that there are 17 different ranks that you can be and still have access to 10 costumes, so number of costumes isn't a good proxy for rank at the higher levels.