1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

a kage guide

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mr. Bungle, Mar 29, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

so i took shadowdean's advice and swallowed eight or so bottles of aderol and drank a bottle (or was it two?) of whiskey, and in the resulting...let's say "experience", i set to work on a kage guide, and in precisely 97 minutes i produced this:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://world.std.com/~opus/kageguide.txt>http://world.std.com/~opus/kageguide.txt</A>

fuck "step" guides, yo.

but be nice, it's not done. it's a little disorganized and a few things need to be verified. if you think you have something to correct or add, send to the email address listed.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Next step: Jeffry guide? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: a Jacky guide

Lo

nice faq/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Hmmmm, since I had to pull out of MOAT, maybe someone would be interested in me writing a Jacky faq.

No?

I promise the faq will be different/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Sure, write a Jacky FAQ! But, are you qualified to do so? ;) The doc will come out of your vast vs. experience? No, wait... go write it! If it's good, that'll be great. If it's bad, well, Rich will screw you up your ass. Your choice ;)

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'