1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A new(and last) AM2 Game for DC..

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nascarbryant, Apr 28, 2001.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Well maybe VF4, the last VF-Game on a Sega console? After all Yu Suzuki told in an interview that there was still a posability for a port. Well i don't think so , probably a new Volley ball game i heared of.......

Rumors are circling around the web that Yu Suzuki is working on one more title for release on the Sega Dreamcast within the next year. Some of you might say it's Shenmue II, but, nope, it's an all new game. Sega should unveil the title in full at E3.

source: Segadojo.com

cya
    Nascar

P.S still hoping that the impossible happens.........and beliving that a good 'texture-port ' is possible

2. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

According to Swirlvision.com, the game has been previously announced and is NOT VF4.
    So it's either Beach Spikers (or something like that, Beach Volleyball game), or Project Propeller. Those are the only two AM2 games I can think of at the moment that haven't been released yet besides Shenmue2 (and Outtrigger)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, for the Info. Sadly the last sega Console will only have one bad VF-port(Graphics)...........and the port isn't even from AM2

cya