1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A possible 'Classifieds' area???

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by ono, Jul 7, 2002.

1. ono

ono Well-Known Member

well, i am not sure how others feel about this idea, but i would like to see a special area for buying/selling of items that have to do with VF, or just video and arcade games in general. It is very hard to find old joysticks/games/parts that shops on the internet no longer stock. I'm pretty sure alot of members on this site have a joystick they didn't like or some games they would like to get rid of. Everyone on VFDC seems trustworthy enough (although that statement will bite me in the ass someday), and it's a possible attraction to new members.

anyone that feels the same, or would like a classifieds area for some other reason that i failed to mention, is welcome to post a reply.

-ono-

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I like the idea as well, it's a good one.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Not a bad idea, but I don't see it as something with high enough demand to warrant its own board. Anything console related (buying, selling) can go in the Console board.

4. ono

ono Well-Known Member

Well, see...the problem with that is nobody knows they can post for sale, or wanted threads in the console area. It's almost like there is an invisible 'No Solicitors' sign when you enter.

I dont think it would be that much of a hassle to have a seperate area for it. I think the longer its up there, and more people put 'for sale' or 'wanted' ad's up there, the more everybody will enjoy it.

but you are the admin. you have the power